Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Texas
Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
WASHINGTON POST A judge who sentenced a Jewish inmate used anti-Semitic slurs, lawyers say. They want a new trial before he’s executed. by Timothy Bella September 6, 2019 …Halprin, who was serving a 30-year sentence for injury to a child … Continue reading
PJTV May 8, 2015 Speech is either free or it isn’t! The attack in Texas wasn’t against Conservatives–it was against every American…you’re DEAD wrong if you think the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo or attendees at the free speech event in … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG May 6, 2015 If you want to understand the purpose of the Garland TX event, listen to Robert Spencer’s comments in this short video “…Now, it’s very noteworthy — take a look as you’re going out this evening — … Continue reading
POLITICO by Rich Lowry May 6, 2015 Respectable opinion can’t bear the idea that she has become a symbol of free speech How dare Pamela Geller get targeted by terrorists bent on committing mass murder. That’s been the reaction of a … Continue reading
BIZ JOURNALS by Michael Theis January 27, 2015 A well-established Israeli water treatment company has opened its first U.S. office in Austin with plans to market its desalination services to water utilities in Texas and across the nation. The company, Kadima, … Continue reading