Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Texas
Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
WASHINGTON POST A judge who sentenced a Jewish inmate used anti-Semitic slurs, lawyers say. They want a new trial before he’s executed. by Timothy Bella September 6, 2019 …Halprin, who was serving a 30-year sentence for injury to a child … Continue reading
PJTV May 8, 2015 Speech is either free or it isn’t! The attack in Texas wasn’t against Conservatives–it was against every American…you’re DEAD wrong if you think the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo or attendees at the free speech event in … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG May 6, 2015 If you want to understand the purpose of the Garland TX event, listen to Robert Spencer’s comments in this short video “…Now, it’s very noteworthy — take a look as you’re going out this evening — … Continue reading
POLITICO by Rich Lowry May 6, 2015 Respectable opinion can’t bear the idea that she has become a symbol of free speech How dare Pamela Geller get targeted by terrorists bent on committing mass murder. That’s been the reaction of a … Continue reading
BIZ JOURNALS by Michael Theis January 27, 2015 A well-established Israeli water treatment company has opened its first U.S. office in Austin with plans to market its desalination services to water utilities in Texas and across the nation. The company, Kadima, … Continue reading