Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 6th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 5
- Archaeological find: Temple Mount may have been used after fall of the Second Temple
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- Iran Deal: Why is Iran changing their mind all of a sudden
- "Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. 'Where are the Reform worshippers?'"
- "Turning on first completely Palestinian-owned and -managed substation, Israeli energy ministry and PA premier hail cooperation"
- "People have every right to be angry about the government’s move...While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel"
Tag Archives: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman August 23, 2015 Israel believes Syrian President Bashar Assad has become so embroiled in civil war, he does not have the capacity to prevent terrorist groups on the country’s border with Israel from provoking the Jewish state, such as last week’s … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez March 2, 2015 One of the reasons why president Obama can’t let Benjamin Netanyahu stand in the way of Iran’s nuclear ambitions is because he needs Tehran’s troops to fight ISIS. Today the long awaited … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman January 22, 2015 As Congress gets set to impose new sanctions on Iran and the mysterious death of Alberto Nisman, Argentina’s indefatigable prosecutor, once again sheds the unwanted spotlight on the Islamic Republic’s overseas terror … Continue reading
TIP / THE ISRAEL PROJECT January 12, 2015 A series of boasts by Iranian officials in recent weeks is deepening concerns that Western negotiators now lack the necessary leverage to extract meaningful concessions from Tehran. The comments, which range from boasts … Continue reading