Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman August 23, 2015 Israel believes Syrian President Bashar Assad has become so embroiled in civil war, he does not have the capacity to prevent terrorist groups on the country’s border with Israel from provoking the Jewish state, such as last week’s … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez March 2, 2015 One of the reasons why president Obama can’t let Benjamin Netanyahu stand in the way of Iran’s nuclear ambitions is because he needs Tehran’s troops to fight ISIS. Today the long awaited … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman January 22, 2015 As Congress gets set to impose new sanctions on Iran and the mysterious death of Alberto Nisman, Argentina’s indefatigable prosecutor, once again sheds the unwanted spotlight on the Islamic Republic’s overseas terror … Continue reading
TIP / THE ISRAEL PROJECT January 12, 2015 A series of boasts by Iranian officials in recent weeks is deepening concerns that Western negotiators now lack the necessary leverage to extract meaningful concessions from Tehran. The comments, which range from boasts … Continue reading