Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Ayaan Hirsi Ali
“I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Can Ilhan Omar Overcome Her Prejudice? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali July 12, 2019 I once opened a speech by confessing to a crowd of Jews that I used to hate them. It was 2006 and I was … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT The Fight of Our Lives: New Documentary Examines the Threats Facing the West January 3, 2018 The Fight of Our Lives – Defeating the Ideological War Against the West is a hard-hitting new documentary film by Gloria Z. … Continue reading
Four Democratic women senators display “extreme moral relativism disguised as cultural sensitivity” [VIDEO]
HOT AIR Ayaan Hirsi Ali On Why Senators Kamala Harris And Claire McCaskill Ignored Her At Last Week’s Hearing by John Sexton June 22, 2017 …When the witnesses completed their brief testimonies, Democratic Senate committee members, including four women senators … Continue reading
#WomensMarch leader #LindaSarsour, who seeks to “uplift women,” tweeted “nothing is creepier than Zionism” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK POST Linda Sarsour: NYC’s queen of hate by Lahav Harkov April 3, 2017 Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour said in her speech to a Jewish Voice for Peace conference in Chicago on Sunday that she’s “providing a service … Continue reading
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “The West’s obsession with ‘terror’ has been a mistake. Dawa, the ideology behind it, is a broader threat”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Islam’s Most Eloquent Apostate by Tunku Varadarajan April 7, 2017 The woman sitting opposite me, dressed in a charcoal pantsuit and a duck-egg-blue turtleneck, can’t go anywhere, at any time of day, without a … Continue reading