Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “Neither Islamists nor the Woke will engage in debate, and both prefer indoctrination of the submissive and damnation of those who resist”
WALL STREET JOURNAL What Islamists and ‘Wokeists’ Have in Common by Ayaan Hersi Ali September 10, 2020 …Nineteen years on, we see a similar dynamic, only this time it is within our borders. Naive observers explain this summer’s protests in … Continue reading
“I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Can Ilhan Omar Overcome Her Prejudice? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali July 12, 2019 I once opened a speech by confessing to a crowd of Jews that I used to hate them. It was 2006 and I was … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT The Fight of Our Lives: New Documentary Examines the Threats Facing the West January 3, 2018 The Fight of Our Lives – Defeating the Ideological War Against the West is a hard-hitting new documentary film by Gloria Z. … Continue reading
Four Democratic women senators display “extreme moral relativism disguised as cultural sensitivity” [VIDEO]
HOT AIR Ayaan Hirsi Ali On Why Senators Kamala Harris And Claire McCaskill Ignored Her At Last Week’s Hearing by John Sexton June 22, 2017 …When the witnesses completed their brief testimonies, Democratic Senate committee members, including four women senators … Continue reading
#WomensMarch leader #LindaSarsour, who seeks to “uplift women,” tweeted “nothing is creepier than Zionism” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK POST Linda Sarsour: NYC’s queen of hate by Lahav Harkov April 3, 2017 Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour said in her speech to a Jewish Voice for Peace conference in Chicago on Sunday that she’s “providing a service … Continue reading
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “The West’s obsession with ‘terror’ has been a mistake. Dawa, the ideology behind it, is a broader threat”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Islam’s Most Eloquent Apostate by Tunku Varadarajan April 7, 2017 The woman sitting opposite me, dressed in a charcoal pantsuit and a duck-egg-blue turtleneck, can’t go anywhere, at any time of day, without a … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA ‘Europe, learn from Israel!’: Exclusive interview with Ayaan Hirsi Ali by Giulio Meotti February 2, 2016 When Theo van Gogh was murdered by an Islamist on a street in Amsterdam, Ayaan Hirsi Ali could not even attend the … Continue reading
Why you probably shouldn’t be reading Salon.com, “among the worst offenders of the new pseudo-journalism”
SAM HARRIS BLOG Sam Harris: The ‘Salon’ Interview November 24, 2015 …Just think of it: Here is a woman [Ayaan Hirsi Ali] who was raised in a condition of medieval theocracy in Somalia and subjected to FGM. Sensing that there … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Europe’s Terrorist War at Home by Ayaan Hirsi Ali November 16, 2015 …Here are three steps that European leaders could take to eradicate the cancer of Islamic extremism from their midst. First, learn from Israel, which has … Continue reading