Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Ayaan Hirsi Ali
“I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Can Ilhan Omar Overcome Her Prejudice? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali July 12, 2019 I once opened a speech by confessing to a crowd of Jews that I used to hate them. It was 2006 and I was … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT The Fight of Our Lives: New Documentary Examines the Threats Facing the West January 3, 2018 The Fight of Our Lives – Defeating the Ideological War Against the West is a hard-hitting new documentary film by Gloria Z. … Continue reading
Four Democratic women senators display “extreme moral relativism disguised as cultural sensitivity” [VIDEO]
HOT AIR Ayaan Hirsi Ali On Why Senators Kamala Harris And Claire McCaskill Ignored Her At Last Week’s Hearing by John Sexton June 22, 2017 …When the witnesses completed their brief testimonies, Democratic Senate committee members, including four women senators … Continue reading
#WomensMarch leader #LindaSarsour, who seeks to “uplift women,” tweeted “nothing is creepier than Zionism” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK POST Linda Sarsour: NYC’s queen of hate by Lahav Harkov April 3, 2017 Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour said in her speech to a Jewish Voice for Peace conference in Chicago on Sunday that she’s “providing a service … Continue reading
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “The West’s obsession with ‘terror’ has been a mistake. Dawa, the ideology behind it, is a broader threat”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Islam’s Most Eloquent Apostate by Tunku Varadarajan April 7, 2017 The woman sitting opposite me, dressed in a charcoal pantsuit and a duck-egg-blue turtleneck, can’t go anywhere, at any time of day, without a … Continue reading