Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Ayaan Hirsi Ali
“Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West”
UNHERD What Western feminists can learn from Iran Ayaan Hirsi Ali September 28, 2022 …This is part of the reason why Iran is so unique: not only are men standing publicly with women, but women must also be aware that they are … Continue reading
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “Neither Islamists nor the Woke will engage in debate, and both prefer indoctrination of the submissive and damnation of those who resist”
WALL STREET JOURNAL What Islamists and ‘Wokeists’ Have in Common by Ayaan Hersi Ali September 10, 2020 …Nineteen years on, we see a similar dynamic, only this time it is within our borders. Naive observers explain this summer’s protests in … Continue reading
“I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Can Ilhan Omar Overcome Her Prejudice? by Ayaan Hirsi Ali July 12, 2019 I once opened a speech by confessing to a crowd of Jews that I used to hate them. It was 2006 and I was … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT The Fight of Our Lives: New Documentary Examines the Threats Facing the West January 3, 2018 The Fight of Our Lives – Defeating the Ideological War Against the West is a hard-hitting new documentary film by Gloria Z. … Continue reading
Four Democratic women senators display “extreme moral relativism disguised as cultural sensitivity” [VIDEO]
HOT AIR Ayaan Hirsi Ali On Why Senators Kamala Harris And Claire McCaskill Ignored Her At Last Week’s Hearing by John Sexton June 22, 2017 …When the witnesses completed their brief testimonies, Democratic Senate committee members, including four women senators … Continue reading
#WomensMarch leader #LindaSarsour, who seeks to “uplift women,” tweeted “nothing is creepier than Zionism” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK POST Linda Sarsour: NYC’s queen of hate by Lahav Harkov April 3, 2017 Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour said in her speech to a Jewish Voice for Peace conference in Chicago on Sunday that she’s “providing a service … Continue reading
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “The West’s obsession with ‘terror’ has been a mistake. Dawa, the ideology behind it, is a broader threat”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Islam’s Most Eloquent Apostate by Tunku Varadarajan April 7, 2017 The woman sitting opposite me, dressed in a charcoal pantsuit and a duck-egg-blue turtleneck, can’t go anywhere, at any time of day, without a … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA ‘Europe, learn from Israel!’: Exclusive interview with Ayaan Hirsi Ali by Giulio Meotti February 2, 2016 When Theo van Gogh was murdered by an Islamist on a street in Amsterdam, Ayaan Hirsi Ali could not even attend the … Continue reading
Why you probably shouldn’t be reading Salon.com, “among the worst offenders of the new pseudo-journalism”
SAM HARRIS BLOG Sam Harris: The ‘Salon’ Interview November 24, 2015 …Just think of it: Here is a woman [Ayaan Hirsi Ali] who was raised in a condition of medieval theocracy in Somalia and subjected to FGM. Sensing that there … Continue reading