Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: executive order
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading