Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: executive order
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading