Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- "Long-festering strains between the world’s two largest communities jeopardize the prospects of a shared Jewish future. Here’s a way forward"
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- “The uproar over the television program about gays in the Gaza Strip is yet another example of how Palestinian society is still far from recognizing and respecting the rights of the gay community”
- Katie Hopkins in Israel with Yishai Fleisher: Why Jewish youth flock to Hebron from around the world
Tag Archives: Grant Rumley
WALL STREET JOURNAL Mahmoud Abbas: Negotiator Turned Autocrat by Adam Rubenstein August 1, 2017 …Mr. Abbas has always been weaker than Arafat, the authors explain, offering that he, unlike Arafat, “is not the charismatic leader of Palestinians. . . . … Continue reading