Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Shoah
Claude Lanzmann, “Shoah” filmmaker “died Thursday at 92, railed against the ‘Polish lobby’ undercutting his groundbreaking Holocaust work that tarnished the narrative of Polish victimhood”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Long before Israel, Claude Lanzmann stirred Poland’s wrath by Marissa Newman July 5, 2018 Claude Lanzmann was mostly amused by the “truckloads of calumny” unloaded across the front pages of the livid Polish press after the 1985 … Continue reading
US HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL MUSEUM PRESENTS Film Screening of “Claude Lanzmann: Spectres of the Shoah” Monday November 14, 2016, @ 7 p.m. North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Road Highland Park, IL 60035 Claude Lanzmann: Spectres of the Shoah explores the … Continue reading
#YomHashoah Today, there is no other race of people on this earth who face the threat of the extinction of 6 million (the number of Jews in Israel) by a nuclear holocaust #NeverAgain ?
ARUTZ SHEVA “Never Again” is dead by Stanley Zir May 3, 2016 Never Again, two simple words, was once the proud refrain that united all levels of Jews around the globe; Orthodox, Conservatives, Reforms, Chassidim, Ashkenazis, Sephardic, Culturalists, Nationalists, Philosophical … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman June 28, 2015 The government of Iran has continued to block the website of an initiative aimed at fostering a warmer Jewish-Muslim relationship and educating about the Holocaust, the State Department report on human rights in Iran revealed. “The government … Continue reading