Most Clicked This Week
- Radical Islam: "The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that"
- Bibi speaks to the first national virtual FIDF gala: “The great transformation of our people’s history took place when the Jewish people restored the capacity to defend ourselves by ourselves"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "As the High Holidays approach in the midst of an ongoing pandemic, synagogues rethink their offerings"
- Can someone criticize George Soros without being a Jew-hater?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: David Brooks
NEW YORK TIMES by David Brooks August 7, 2015 ….Many members of Congress will be tempted to accept the terms of our partial surrender as the least bad option in the wake of our defeat. I get that. But in … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by David Brooks April 10, 2015 Beyond all the talk of centrifuges and enrichment capacities, President Obama’s deal with Iran is really a giant gamble on the nature of the Iranian regime. The core question is: Are … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Margaret Sullivan October 5, 2014 Columnists play by different rules than news reporters. By definition, they express their opinions. Columnists also, appropriately, get a lot of leeway in what they write and how they write it. … Continue reading