Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: AIPAC
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate urged to push bill targeting Hamas, Hezbollah use of human shields by JTA August 12, 2018 AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the Anti-Defamation League are urging United States lawmakers to co-sponsor a bill … Continue reading
AIPAC and J Street conferences “reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL At AIPAC, a Trump-Netanyahu marriage made in heaven. At J Street, in hell by Eric Cortellessa 19 April 2018 Held a little more than a month apart, the recent AIPAC and J Street conferences represented two wildly … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG C-SPAN Airs Pro-Palestinian Propagandists Slamming Supporters of Israel by Myron Kaplan March 31, 2018 Potentially Millions of C-SPAN (Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network) viewers were subjected to a live broadcast of a one-day conference titled, “The Israel Lobby and American … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Kal Penn vs. Chuck Schumer, and the idiocy of the anti-Israel Left by Tom Rogan March 9, 2018 Former Obama aide and Hollywood actor Kal Penn is back with another hot take on the news of the day. … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER On AIPAC Sidelines, Israeli Ministers Express Support for Settlements by Alex Traiman March 7, 2018 On the margins of the AIPAC policy conference in Washington, D.C., more than 300 conference attendees gathered at the prestigious Sixth & I Historic … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
TABLET MAG Qatar and American Jews by Armin Rosen February 13, 2018 On Feb. 2, Philip Rees, a Doha-based Manager of Investigations at Al Jazeera, sent letters to several U.S.-based Jewish and pro-Israel organizations—along with various current and former employees … Continue reading