Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: AIPAC
THE LID Zbigniew Brzezinski’s REAL Legacy: Creating The Taliban & al Qaeda, Promoting Antisemitism by Jeff Dunetz June 8, 2017 Zbigniew Brzezinski passed away two weeks ago. Unlike the obituaries published after his death, It is time to tell the … Continue reading
Bibi: Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem “would not harm the peace process” and, “on the contrary, would advance it by correcting a historic injustice”
NEW YORK SUN Tillerson on Jerusalem Editorial May 14, 2017 It is discouraging that at this stage of the game Secretary of State Tillerson is equivocating in respect of whether to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. It … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
“Many things have happened in the past 24 years, both in the US and especially in the Middle East, but for these (mostly Democratic) lawmakers, nothing has changed’
ABU YEHUDA A discussion at the seder table by Vic Rosenthal March 31. 2017 So we are sitting around the seder table with our American Uncle Max and he says, “I remain convinced that a two-state solution is the only … Continue reading
Dermer: “There was a meeting of the minds” when Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with US President Donald Trump” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Ambassador Dermer at AIPAC Conference: For First Time in Many Years, There Is No Daylight Between US and Israeli Governments by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 26, 2016 “When it comes to the great challenges facing Israel and the United States, … Continue reading