Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: AIPAC
Rep. Betty McCollum’s bill conditioning Israel aid is being backed by several left-wing groups such as J Street, IfNotNow, Jewish Voice for Peace and Americans for Peace Now
JNS AIPAC Blasts Bill Proposed by Minnesota Rep. McCollum to Condition US Aid to Israel April 15, 2021 AIPAC blasted a new bill introduced by Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) that would condition U.S. aid to Israel to ensure that no … Continue reading
Former AIPAC director Kessler’s “new initiative is not the first aimed at reversing progressive disillusionment with Israel”
JEWISH CURRENTS Former AIPAC Senior Operative Launches Group to Cultivate Democratic Support for Israel by Alex Kane March 18, 2021 IIn a sign of Israel advocates’ growing anxiety over progressive opposition to Israeli policies, AIPAC’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, Jonathan … Continue reading
JNS Mother Jones, NBC News face backlash over articles about NSC official, AIPAC donations January 28, 2021 Mother Jones and NBC News have faced backlash over publishing articles on Wednesday about a top National Security Council official and her family foundation donating hundreds … Continue reading
AIPAC Brian Shankman, Director of Regional Affairs and Development January 28, 2021 Earlier today, NBC News posted an article challenging whether a longtime AIPAC member could be trusted with a security position in the Biden administration due to her support … Continue reading
“But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon””
NEWSWEEK A Call for Late Justice for Col. Larry Franklin by Caroline Glick November 27, 2020 Last month, in a small town in West Virginia, a 74-year-old husband and his invalid wife were hospitalized for several days after eating rotten … Continue reading
“Incoming president Joe Biden is reportedly close to selecting a vocal Israel critic to serve as his White House press secretary”
FREE BEACON Biden Eyes Israel Critic as White House Press Sec by Adam Kredo November 25, 2020 …Karine Jean-Pierre, a longtime campaign adviser and incoming vice president Kamala Harris’s chief of staff, is currently the “top candidate” for the job, … Continue reading
“In his new memoir, the 44th president continues to blame Netanyahu for his own failure to make peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors”
NATIONAL REVIEW Obama’s Simmering Resentment of Benjamin Netanyahu by Jim Geraghty November 20, 2020 The final chapter of Barack Obama’s third memoir, A Promised Land, begins with an extensive review of the former president’s often-testy relationship with his Israeli counterpart, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER In New Memoir, Obama Accuses Netanyahu of Engaging in ‘Orchestrated’ Push Against His Administration by Staff November 13, 2020 In his own words, former US President Barack Obama regarded Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “smart, canny, tough…gifted … Continue reading
“What ‘Kings of Capitol Hill’ (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they’re inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene”
TIMES OF ISRAEL That’s not the AIPAC I know by Wendy Singer September 22, 2020 The recently screened film, Kings of Capitol Hill, has put a spotlight on AIPAC and its role in the American political scene. I am a former … Continue reading
“The director of a film that slams AIPAC holds the erroneous view that any group that’s not explicitly left-wing is the right-wing enemy”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Misunderstanding AIPAC and American politics by David E. Bernstein September 8, 2020 The Times of Israel Monday carried an interview with Mor Loushy, director of The Kings of Capitol Hill, a new documentary critical of Israel. I … Continue reading