Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: AIPAC
“AIPAC should be holding Booker accountable and using its vaunted influence to persuade him to fulfill the promises he made, and continues to make, to support Israel rather than pander to far-left elements of the Democratic Party”
ALGEMEINER Voting Against Israel Doesn’t Stop AIPAC From Supporting Cory Booker by Shmuley Boteach April 2, 2019 …More recently, Cory failed another test [following Bookers support for the Iran Deal]. In February, the Senate voted 77-23 to extend an existing … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
#MeghanMcCain: “Americans do not support Israel because #AIPAC is influential, AIPAC is influential because Americans support Israel”
JNS Despite attacks from the left and the right, AIPAC is still needed by Jonathan S. Tobin March 25, 2019 …Still, the argument that AIPAC has become irrelevant to pro-Israel advocacy is mistaken. Just like liberals who have wrongly interpreted … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Ilhan Omar, anti-Semitism center of talks at Israeli lobby conference By Nikki Schwab March 24, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar — and some of her progressive allies — were the talk of the AIPAC Policy Conference Sunday, though … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER 2020 Democrats to skip AIPAC by Zachary Halaschak March 21, 2019 Five Democratic presidential candidates say they will not attend this year’s American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference. The announcements come a day after progressive advocacy group … Continue reading
“Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Omar controversy, new group aims to get more Israel backers into Congress by Eric Cortellessa March 19, 2019 A new group was launched Tuesday to bolster pro-Israel candidates running for Congress. Following the 2018 midterms and … Continue reading