Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: AIPAC
“Because Trump’s recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan was done through an executive order, a future president could undo the action. A bill passed into law would set the policy in stone”
JNS AIPAC comes out in support of congressional bills recognizing Israeli control of Golan Heights by Jackson Richman May 6, 2019 The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the most powerful pro-Israel lobbying group in the United States, has come out … Continue reading
“AIPAC should be holding Booker accountable and using its vaunted influence to persuade him to fulfill the promises he made, and continues to make, to support Israel rather than pander to far-left elements of the Democratic Party”
ALGEMEINER Voting Against Israel Doesn’t Stop AIPAC From Supporting Cory Booker by Shmuley Boteach April 2, 2019 …More recently, Cory failed another test [following Bookers support for the Iran Deal]. In February, the Senate voted 77-23 to extend an existing … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
#MeghanMcCain: “Americans do not support Israel because #AIPAC is influential, AIPAC is influential because Americans support Israel”
JNS Despite attacks from the left and the right, AIPAC is still needed by Jonathan S. Tobin March 25, 2019 …Still, the argument that AIPAC has become irrelevant to pro-Israel advocacy is mistaken. Just like liberals who have wrongly interpreted … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Ilhan Omar, anti-Semitism center of talks at Israeli lobby conference By Nikki Schwab March 24, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar — and some of her progressive allies — were the talk of the AIPAC Policy Conference Sunday, though … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER 2020 Democrats to skip AIPAC by Zachary Halaschak March 21, 2019 Five Democratic presidential candidates say they will not attend this year’s American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference. The announcements come a day after progressive advocacy group … Continue reading