Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: AIPAC
GATESTONE So Now American Zionists Want to Boycott Israel by Alan M. Dershowitz July 14, 2017 …This is not to say that I am happy with the end result. As a post-denominational Jew, I want to see a part of … Continue reading
“Netanyahu holds emergency meeting with AIPAC officials, who called the [Wall and conversion] decisions “damaging” to relations between Israel and U.S. Jewry”
ISRAEL HAYOM AIPAC considers congressional letter over Western Wall crisis by Shlomo Cesana and Yori Yalon June 30, 2017 …At the meeting, the AIPAC officials reportedly expressed their discontent with Netanyahu’s moves and said that they were undermining the values … Continue reading
THE LID Zbigniew Brzezinski’s REAL Legacy: Creating The Taliban & al Qaeda, Promoting Antisemitism by Jeff Dunetz June 8, 2017 Zbigniew Brzezinski passed away two weeks ago. Unlike the obituaries published after his death, It is time to tell the … Continue reading
Bibi: Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem “would not harm the peace process” and, “on the contrary, would advance it by correcting a historic injustice”
NEW YORK SUN Tillerson on Jerusalem Editorial May 14, 2017 It is discouraging that at this stage of the game Secretary of State Tillerson is equivocating in respect of whether to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. It … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading