Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: AIPAC
Shame on ERIC CORTELLESSA for his imbalanced, utterly misleading reporting on AIPAC — and shame on the Times of Israel for not demanding higher journalistic standards. Eric’s most recent offense is the article entitled “Democrats Buttigieg, Klobuchar latest to skip … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
“In an effort to discredit AIPAC, its opponents and competition have begun falsely accusing AIPAC of practicing the politics of hate, immoral tactics and producing harmful effects all around the world”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Lies Told about AIPAC by Uri Pilichowski February 19, 2020 “We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.” The well known words of American writer Ambrose … Continue reading
Congresswoman Betty McCollum from Minnesota accuses AIPAC of being “hate” group since it criticizes her “anti-Semitic and anti-Israel policies”
JTA Congresswoman calls AIPAC a ‘hate group’ after it attacks her in ad by Ron Kampeas February 12, 2020 A Minnesota congresswoman called AIPAC a “hate group” inciting against her after the Israel lobby featured her in an attack ad. … Continue reading
“Because Trump’s recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan was done through an executive order, a future president could undo the action. A bill passed into law would set the policy in stone”
JNS AIPAC comes out in support of congressional bills recognizing Israeli control of Golan Heights by Jackson Richman May 6, 2019 The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the most powerful pro-Israel lobbying group in the United States, has come out … Continue reading
“AIPAC should be holding Booker accountable and using its vaunted influence to persuade him to fulfill the promises he made, and continues to make, to support Israel rather than pander to far-left elements of the Democratic Party”
ALGEMEINER Voting Against Israel Doesn’t Stop AIPAC From Supporting Cory Booker by Shmuley Boteach April 2, 2019 …More recently, Cory failed another test [following Bookers support for the Iran Deal]. In February, the Senate voted 77-23 to extend an existing … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading