Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: OneVoice
JNS.ORG Bill Clinton Admits Campaign Against Netanyahu During 1996 election by Alex Traiman April 4, 2018 In an interview, former U.S. President Bill Clinton admitted that he tried to help then-Israeli P.M. Shimon Peres defeat Benjamin Netanyahu during Israel’s elections … Continue reading
CBN NEWS by Abigail Robertson March 18, 2015 As Israelis were voting for their next prime minister Tuesday, American lawmakers were demanding to know if U.S. taxpayer dollars helped fund a campaign to oust current Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The U.S. … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo March 16, 2015 A U.S. non-profit that has received State Department funding scrambled last month to create a new legal entity in the aftermath of a congressional letter suggesting its efforts to unseat Israeli Prime Minister … Continue reading