Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: Jimmy Carter
Memo to Carter and Obama: “Hidden in the new National Security Strategy is a reversal of decades of U.S. foreign policy”
BLOOMBERG In Trump’s Middle East, Israel Is No Longer the Problem by Zev Chafets December 21, 2017 The Donald Trump administration’s new National Security Strategy has made waves for its unexpected emphasis on alliances, tough talk on trade, and focus on homeland protection. But … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES America Must Recognize Palestine by Jimmy Carter November 29, 2016 …I am convinced that the United States can still shape the future of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict before a change in presidents, but time is very short. The … Continue reading
“The tragedy of Amiri’s death is compounded by the immeasurable harm it will do to America’s ability to recruit, now and in the future, human assets”
THE HILL Hillary Clinton’s emails and Shahram Amiri’s death certificate by Abraham H. Miller August 15, 2016 …Whatever was accomplished in the last three plus decades [US human intelligence on our enemies] was undermined by the photo of Iranian nuclear … Continue reading
“In his shady dealings with the Islamic Republic, Barack Obama personified the same short-sighted foolhardiness demonstrated by Carter”
FRONT PAGE MAG Betrayal and Back-Stabbing: How Obama and Carter Empowered the Islamic Republic by Ari Lieberman July 8, 2016 As Barack Obama’s tenure comes to a close, political analysts are already drawing comparisons between the current administration and that … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading
RABBI SHMULEY BLOG What’s Richard Branson’s Problem With Israel? by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach January 25, 2016 …A little known and unfortunate fact about Branson is his strange, anti-Israel opinions and activities that are beneath a man known for having a … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Nadav Shragai February 13, 2015 …Joan Peters, a journalist, television producer, and political commentator, was a pro-Palestinian human rights activist during those years. She had even made frequent visits to the Middle East. Something unusual happened to … Continue reading