Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- Hamas: Ilhan Omar has offended us
- "The easiest way to figure out which side is telling the truth would be to read the coalition agreements signed by the parties set to join the Lapid-Bennett government"
- Projection 101: America and Israel are being accused of imperialism and colonialism by medieval Islamic imperialists and colonialists
- BLM cofounder who called for Israel's destruction to be UCLA keynote speaker
- "The incidents in Iran lead to questions about whether Israel has overseen a wide-ranging campaign of attacks and sabotage against Iran"
- Scientific American article writers "are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine"
Tag Archives: Jimmy Carter
ARUTZ SHEVA Jimmy Carter: Trump peace plan violates international law by Ben Ariel January 31, 2020 Former US President Jimmy Carter on Thursday dismissed President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace plan, claiming it would violate international law. In a statement … Continue reading
Memo to Carter and Obama: “Hidden in the new National Security Strategy is a reversal of decades of U.S. foreign policy”
BLOOMBERG In Trump’s Middle East, Israel Is No Longer the Problem by Zev Chafets December 21, 2017 The Donald Trump administration’s new National Security Strategy has made waves for its unexpected emphasis on alliances, tough talk on trade, and focus on homeland protection. But … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES America Must Recognize Palestine by Jimmy Carter November 29, 2016 …I am convinced that the United States can still shape the future of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict before a change in presidents, but time is very short. The … Continue reading
“The tragedy of Amiri’s death is compounded by the immeasurable harm it will do to America’s ability to recruit, now and in the future, human assets”
THE HILL Hillary Clinton’s emails and Shahram Amiri’s death certificate by Abraham H. Miller August 15, 2016 …Whatever was accomplished in the last three plus decades [US human intelligence on our enemies] was undermined by the photo of Iranian nuclear … Continue reading
“In his shady dealings with the Islamic Republic, Barack Obama personified the same short-sighted foolhardiness demonstrated by Carter”
FRONT PAGE MAG Betrayal and Back-Stabbing: How Obama and Carter Empowered the Islamic Republic by Ari Lieberman July 8, 2016 As Barack Obama’s tenure comes to a close, political analysts are already drawing comparisons between the current administration and that … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading
RABBI SHMULEY BLOG What’s Richard Branson’s Problem With Israel? by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach January 25, 2016 …A little known and unfortunate fact about Branson is his strange, anti-Israel opinions and activities that are beneath a man known for having a … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Nadav Shragai February 13, 2015 …Joan Peters, a journalist, television producer, and political commentator, was a pro-Palestinian human rights activist during those years. She had even made frequent visits to the Middle East. Something unusual happened to … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Jamie Weinstein January 13, 2015 When in doubt, blame Israel — at least that seems to be the habit of America’s least respected former president. In the wake of the Islamist terror attacks in France against cartoonists and … Continue reading