Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- Bullets and Bagels: The Jewish shooting club
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Judges say converts through non-Orthodox denominations in Israel must be considered Jews for citizenship purposes; chief rabbis fume"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “As Secretary of State, Shultz was the friend and protector of Soviet Jews, and particularly the Jewish Refuseniks sentenced to monstrous, long terms in the gulag”
Tag Archives: US Constitution
“The NY Court’s opinion acknowledged that New York’s order indeed treated houses of worship more harshly than “essential” businesses, a category that includes liquor stores, bike shops and acupuncturists”
HAARETZ Why Are Jews Flinging anti-Semitic Libels at Jews Who Simply Want to Pray in Synagogue? by Rabbi Avi Shafran December 3, 2020 Orthodox Jews helped win a Supreme Court victory for religious freedom in America. The response? Rank bigotry, … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN The Trump-Emanuel Letter Editorial Board December 7, 2016 The following — strictly a suggested draft letter — was prepared by The New York Sun as an unsolicited service to the President-elect. *** Dear Rahm : That was … Continue reading
For all his US Constitution-waving, #KhizrKhan would subordinate it to #ShariaLaw (which condones amputations and wife-beating, also death sentences for blasphemy or apostasy)
BREITBART Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’ by Paul Sperry August 2, 2016 Notwithstanding his war-hero son’s genuinely patriotic example, Khizr M. Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” … Continue reading
“The death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia doesn’t merely mark a tragedy for Constitutional philosophy – it may mark the death of American Constitutionalism as a whole”
BREITBART Antonin Scalia’s Death Could Mark End of Constitution by Ben Shapiro February 14, 2016 Scalia’s philosophy of jurisprudence is well-known and shaped two generations of conservative thinkers: the Constitution ought to be interpreted according to its original meaning. This … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Here’s what ‘constitutional scholar’ Obama really taught at law school by Karin McQuillan January 10, 2016 Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor. Lie one: Obama was never a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG God, Obama and Post-Constitutional America by Kenneth Levin October 27, 2015 …In the subsequent history of the republic, the grasping for additional power, particularly by the executive branch at the expense of Congress and of the citizenry, … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAGAZINE by Bruce Abramson August 3, 2015 America’s “first freedom” is under attack from an ascendant cultural secularism. Christians are its first target, but Jews and Judaism may not be far behind. Religious freedom in America is under threat, … Continue reading