Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: University of Chicago
“As a conservative Hispanic woman, I am accustomed to being in the minority opinion, especially on a liberal college campus”
THE CHICAGO MAROON I Am the IOP Whiteboard Girl by Evita Duffy March 6, 2020 Last week I was asked by the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics (IOP) to participate in a digital initiative, called “I vote because…,” where … Continue reading
JNS University of Illinois rejects BDS resolution passed by student government February 13, 2020 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) rejected a BDS resolution passed by the student government in the early hours on Thursday morning. “Illinois Student Government … Continue reading
Freshman “to do” list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
WALL STREET JOURNAL Ten Things They Didn’t Tell You at Freshman Orientation by David Gelernter September 3, 2018 …10. Relax—you, your fellow students and your professors already agree about nearly everything: President Trump, taxes, environmental policy, military spending, federal regulation, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES University of Chicago faculty tell Obama to move ‘socially regressive’ library by Bradford Richardson January 9, 2017 More than 100 members of the University of Chicago faculty are asking the Obama Foundation to move the proposed library honoring the 44th president to … Continue reading
“The University of Chicago has always been usefully out of step with its peers in higher education…and takes perverse pride in its reputation as the place where fun goes to die”
NEW YORK TIMES America’s Best University President by Bret Stephens October 20, 2017 Several years ago Robert Zimmer was asked by an audience in China why the University of Chicago was associated with so many winners of the Nobel Prize … Continue reading
3 Chicago schools top the list of BDS activity: University of Chicago, University of Illinois and Northwestern University
ALGEMEINER Campus Trends Report: Chicago-Area Colleges ‘New Hub’ of Anti-Israel Activism” by Lea Speyer September 6, 2016 Anti-Israel activism on campus is undergoing a regional shift, with Chicago emerging as the “new hub,” and the West Coast on the wane, a new … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITCS Social Justice Warriors Against Free Speech by Charles Lipson August 29, 2016 Well, that didn’t take long. The Social Justice Warriors have emerged from their safe spaces and begun attacking the University of Chicago’s statement supporting free speech … Continue reading
Going against the grain, University of Chicago dean-with-a-spine tells incoming freshmen “Brace yourself for hearing other points of view”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE U. of C. tells incoming freshmen it does not support ‘trigger warnings’ or ‘safe spaces’ by Leonor Vivanco and Dawn Rhodes August 25, 2016 …As colleges across the country wrestle with balancing academic freedom and open discourse with … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘Vote Was About Denying Israel’s Right to Exist,’ Opponents Say After BDS Passes at U of Chicago by Andrew Pessin April 13, 2016 The student government at the University of Chicago (UC) passed a Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) … Continue reading