Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- Bullets and Bagels: The Jewish shooting club
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Judges say converts through non-Orthodox denominations in Israel must be considered Jews for citizenship purposes; chief rabbis fume"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “As Secretary of State, Shultz was the friend and protector of Soviet Jews, and particularly the Jewish Refuseniks sentenced to monstrous, long terms in the gulag”