Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Prager University
DAILY WIRE PragerU: Left Or Liberal by Jacob Airey September 3, 2018 Dennis Prager, the founder of Prager University, hosts the latest installment from the outlet, titled “Left or Liberal.” He explains and analyzes the divide between leftism and liberalism, … Continue reading
“PragerU’s suit against Google and YouTube alleging unlawful censorship and free speech discrimination has the potential to be groundbreaking” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST PragerU Sues YouTube For Discriminating Against Conservative Videos by Ben Weingarten November 1, 2017 Those blackballed from social media platforms for sharing views dissenting from prevailing progressive Silicon Valleyorthodoxy have to date had little recourse against the tech … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is A Hate Group by Jacob Airey October 12, 2017 In its latest video, Prager University takes on one of the left’s most cherished organizations. In their newest video, “The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is … Continue reading
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading
PRAGER UNIVERSITY August 3, 2015 Is the nuclear agreement between the United States and Iran a good or bad deal? Would it be harder or easier for Iran to develop nuclear weapons? Would it make Iran and its terror proxies … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT by Bradford Thomas June 15, 2015 “It is not poverty and misery that creates religious extremism. It is religious extremism that creates poverty and misery. And death.” …Haroon Ullah, a senior State Department advisor and field researcher in South … Continue reading