Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #BLM "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back #BlackLivesMatter"
- #Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
Tag Archives: The Tower
Oberlin Professor: “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israeli and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attack”
ALGEMEINER Oberlin Decision to Suspend Teacher Who Blamed Jews for 9/11 ‘Welcome Step,’ Says Activist Alum by Lea Speyer August 3, 2016 Oberlin College alumni hailed Wednesday’s announcement by their alma mater that a blatantly antisemitic assistant professor had been … Continue reading