Most Clicked This Week
- Still on Facebook, "a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people"
- Gordis: “Why are so many of us – rabbis, backpackers, politicians, with their recklessness during a pandemic – willing to endanger the extraordinary Jewish life we've built here?”
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Former white supremacist leader Arno Michaelis ultimately saved by his baby daughter
- EVENT Lincolnwood screening "Skokie: Invaded But Not Conquered"
- A way for Highland Parkers to pitch in
- "Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz tells German daily “Bild” that it was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that shook him out of his complacency, urging him to “do something” to contain the epidemic"
- "Netanyahu called the decision to entrust the work of the committee to representatives of the Joint Arab List a "disgrace"
Tag Archives: Senator Joe Manchin
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading
Senator Mark Kirk and Congressman Bob Dold cosponsor bills: The Combating BDS Act of 2016 will support states’ right to cut ties with companies boycotting or divesting from Israel
TABLET MAG New Congressional Bill Supports States Fighting BDS by Liel Leibovitz February 10, 2016 Lawmakers in both chambers of Congress are slated to introduce bipartisan legislation boosting efforts at the state and local levels to combat economic warfare against … Continue reading