Most Clicked This Week
- The Mar-a-Lago raid has finished off public trust in federal law enforcement
- Abbas comparison to systematic killing of 6 million Jews drew ire and calls for an apology from around the world
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- “With its elisions, manipulations, and tendentiousness, Rep. Tlaib's House resolution reads as if it was written by a Palestinian propagandist from the 1950s or 1960s”
- "The families have threatened to boycott next month's ceremony commemorating 50 years since the 1972 terror attack in which 11 Israeli Olympic athletes were murdered, over Germany's compensation offer"
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
- "The Anti-Defamation League is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of men who assaulted patrons at a Los Angeles restaurant on Tuesday night in what is being looked at as a hate crime"
Tag Archives: Brexit
“The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, United Kingdom building ‘new strategic relationship’ by Eytan Halon January 21, 2020 Israel and the United Kingdom are building a “new strategic relationship” driven by soaring bilateral trade and deepening ties in various sectors, according to a … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“Trump·or·tu·ni·ty: A set of circumstances created by the improbable victory of #Trump, which makes it possible to further many issues in the US and the world, especially in Israel and the Middle East”
ALGEMEINER The Trumportunity for Israel by Yishai Fleisher November 13, 2016 …Just as the world seemed to be progressing towards a post-national, post-family, post-God globalism, three stunning upsets proved that there was a rebellion afoot against those values. First, Netanyahu won big in … Continue reading
#Brexit “The astounding increase in open anti-Jewish feeling in Britain has occurred while it belonged to the EU”
THE JC.COM Leave vote was about identity by Melanie Phillips July 7, 2016 The Brexit vote has heightened passions right across the nation. Many have been left deeply upset and anxious. Families and friendships have been ripped asunder. The temperature … Continue reading
“Brexit, for all its drama, was merely a warning. The basic demand is for a moderation of the centralizing tendencies, unchecked immigration, runaway political correctness & metastatic government that have characterized the West in these last decades”
PJ MEDIA Forget the Lifeboat, It’s the Iceberg that Counts by Richard Fernandez June 24, 2016 Within 24 hours of the Brexit victory its disruptive effects made many argue it was a mistake; that it would not be long before a … Continue reading
#Brexit “Earth to elites: Citizens of truly democratic countries don’t want unlimited immigration into their countries by people who couldn’t be less interested in democracy. They also don’t want to be governed by the rules and regulations of faceless bureaucrats whose not-so-hidden goals are power and riches for themselves and their friends. Simple, isn’t it?” [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Brexit Vote Has Huge Ramifications for U.S. Politics by Roger L Simon June 23, 2016 News flash: The revolt against elites is real in the UK and America and it’s only getting started. Maybe there will always be … Continue reading
The Argument for UK #Brexit from EU Referendum “We’re walking into a big cage with nice blue skies and little birds singing in the trees” [VIDEOS]
On June 23rd 2016, the British public will decide whether to remain a member of the European Union. Brexit: The Movie makes the case for Britain to LEAVE the EU.