Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- "Parties in Germany’s coalition government have agreed to ban the flag of Hamas, as a mark of respect for Jewish citizens in the wake of anti-Semitic attacks linked to last month’s Middle East violence"
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
Tag Archives: Brexit
“The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, United Kingdom building ‘new strategic relationship’ by Eytan Halon January 21, 2020 Israel and the United Kingdom are building a “new strategic relationship” driven by soaring bilateral trade and deepening ties in various sectors, according to a … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“Trump·or·tu·ni·ty: A set of circumstances created by the improbable victory of #Trump, which makes it possible to further many issues in the US and the world, especially in Israel and the Middle East”
ALGEMEINER The Trumportunity for Israel by Yishai Fleisher November 13, 2016 …Just as the world seemed to be progressing towards a post-national, post-family, post-God globalism, three stunning upsets proved that there was a rebellion afoot against those values. First, Netanyahu won big in … Continue reading
#Brexit “The astounding increase in open anti-Jewish feeling in Britain has occurred while it belonged to the EU”
THE JC.COM Leave vote was about identity by Melanie Phillips July 7, 2016 The Brexit vote has heightened passions right across the nation. Many have been left deeply upset and anxious. Families and friendships have been ripped asunder. The temperature … Continue reading
“Brexit, for all its drama, was merely a warning. The basic demand is for a moderation of the centralizing tendencies, unchecked immigration, runaway political correctness & metastatic government that have characterized the West in these last decades”
PJ MEDIA Forget the Lifeboat, It’s the Iceberg that Counts by Richard Fernandez June 24, 2016 Within 24 hours of the Brexit victory its disruptive effects made many argue it was a mistake; that it would not be long before a … Continue reading
#Brexit “Earth to elites: Citizens of truly democratic countries don’t want unlimited immigration into their countries by people who couldn’t be less interested in democracy. They also don’t want to be governed by the rules and regulations of faceless bureaucrats whose not-so-hidden goals are power and riches for themselves and their friends. Simple, isn’t it?” [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Brexit Vote Has Huge Ramifications for U.S. Politics by Roger L Simon June 23, 2016 News flash: The revolt against elites is real in the UK and America and it’s only getting started. Maybe there will always be … Continue reading
The Argument for UK #Brexit from EU Referendum “We’re walking into a big cage with nice blue skies and little birds singing in the trees” [VIDEOS]
On June 23rd 2016, the British public will decide whether to remain a member of the European Union. Brexit: The Movie makes the case for Britain to LEAVE the EU.