Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Brexit
“The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, United Kingdom building ‘new strategic relationship’ by Eytan Halon January 21, 2020 Israel and the United Kingdom are building a “new strategic relationship” driven by soaring bilateral trade and deepening ties in various sectors, according to a … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“Trump·or·tu·ni·ty: A set of circumstances created by the improbable victory of #Trump, which makes it possible to further many issues in the US and the world, especially in Israel and the Middle East”
ALGEMEINER The Trumportunity for Israel by Yishai Fleisher November 13, 2016 …Just as the world seemed to be progressing towards a post-national, post-family, post-God globalism, three stunning upsets proved that there was a rebellion afoot against those values. First, Netanyahu won big in … Continue reading
#Brexit “The astounding increase in open anti-Jewish feeling in Britain has occurred while it belonged to the EU”
THE JC.COM Leave vote was about identity by Melanie Phillips July 7, 2016 The Brexit vote has heightened passions right across the nation. Many have been left deeply upset and anxious. Families and friendships have been ripped asunder. The temperature … Continue reading
“Brexit, for all its drama, was merely a warning. The basic demand is for a moderation of the centralizing tendencies, unchecked immigration, runaway political correctness & metastatic government that have characterized the West in these last decades”
PJ MEDIA Forget the Lifeboat, It’s the Iceberg that Counts by Richard Fernandez June 24, 2016 Within 24 hours of the Brexit victory its disruptive effects made many argue it was a mistake; that it would not be long before a … Continue reading
#Brexit “Earth to elites: Citizens of truly democratic countries don’t want unlimited immigration into their countries by people who couldn’t be less interested in democracy. They also don’t want to be governed by the rules and regulations of faceless bureaucrats whose not-so-hidden goals are power and riches for themselves and their friends. Simple, isn’t it?” [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Brexit Vote Has Huge Ramifications for U.S. Politics by Roger L Simon June 23, 2016 News flash: The revolt against elites is real in the UK and America and it’s only getting started. Maybe there will always be … Continue reading
The Argument for UK #Brexit from EU Referendum “We’re walking into a big cage with nice blue skies and little birds singing in the trees” [VIDEOS]
On June 23rd 2016, the British public will decide whether to remain a member of the European Union. Brexit: The Movie makes the case for Britain to LEAVE the EU.