Most Clicked This Week
- Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- J Street endorses Highland Park Mayor Rotering, Democratic candidate for IL-10
- EVENT Ember Foundation Lectures in Glencoe and Chicago
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- #TreyGowdy grills FBI Director #JimComey on #HillaryClinton Email Scandal. No matter your politics, worth 5 minutes to view [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Brexit
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“Trump·or·tu·ni·ty: A set of circumstances created by the improbable victory of #Trump, which makes it possible to further many issues in the US and the world, especially in Israel and the Middle East”
ALGEMEINER The Trumportunity for Israel by Yishai Fleisher November 13, 2016 …Just as the world seemed to be progressing towards a post-national, post-family, post-God globalism, three stunning upsets proved that there was a rebellion afoot against those values. First, Netanyahu won big in … Continue reading
#Brexit “The astounding increase in open anti-Jewish feeling in Britain has occurred while it belonged to the EU”
THE JC.COM Leave vote was about identity by Melanie Phillips July 7, 2016 The Brexit vote has heightened passions right across the nation. Many have been left deeply upset and anxious. Families and friendships have been ripped asunder. The temperature … Continue reading
“Brexit, for all its drama, was merely a warning. The basic demand is for a moderation of the centralizing tendencies, unchecked immigration, runaway political correctness & metastatic government that have characterized the West in these last decades”
PJ MEDIA Forget the Lifeboat, It’s the Iceberg that Counts by Richard Fernandez June 24, 2016 Within 24 hours of the Brexit victory its disruptive effects made many argue it was a mistake; that it would not be long before a … Continue reading
#Brexit “Earth to elites: Citizens of truly democratic countries don’t want unlimited immigration into their countries by people who couldn’t be less interested in democracy. They also don’t want to be governed by the rules and regulations of faceless bureaucrats whose not-so-hidden goals are power and riches for themselves and their friends. Simple, isn’t it?” [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Brexit Vote Has Huge Ramifications for U.S. Politics by Roger L Simon June 23, 2016 News flash: The revolt against elites is real in the UK and America and it’s only getting started. Maybe there will always be … Continue reading
The Argument for UK #Brexit from EU Referendum “We’re walking into a big cage with nice blue skies and little birds singing in the trees” [VIDEOS]
On June 23rd 2016, the British public will decide whether to remain a member of the European Union. Brexit: The Movie makes the case for Britain to LEAVE the EU.