Most Clicked This Week
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Joy Reid
“That Joy Reid appears to be a liar should be a serious issue, particularly in journalism, particularly when the president of the United States has made a habit of denouncing ‘fake news'”
JTA MSNBC host Joy Reid criticized lavish bat mitzvahs and Ariel Sharon in old blog posts by Charles Dunst June 8, 2018 Embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid on her now-deleted blog wrote posts mocking a lavish bat mitzvah, criticizing the late … Continue reading
“The irony of a liberal African-American political commentator calling for the disenfranchisement of a minority population group appears to be lost on MSNBC’s Joy-Ann Reid”
ACCUARACY IN MEDIA MSNBC Host: Rural Americans a Core Threat to Democracy by Brian McNicoll November 29, 2017 MSNBC personality Joy Reid called rural Americans a “core threat to our democracy” last weekend. Responding to a piece in the Wall Street Journal headlined, … Continue reading