Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- EVENT: CAMERA in Chicago
- Flynn’s Last Interview: Iconoclast Departs DIA With A Warning
- The Chicago leaders of The New Israel Fund: A friendly-sounding Jewish organization that is ultimately a major force behind #BDS
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Today's Fun Fact: Iran's leaders call for America's destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
- "In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday"
- AIPAC and J Street conferences "reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Joy Reid
“That Joy Reid appears to be a liar should be a serious issue, particularly in journalism, particularly when the president of the United States has made a habit of denouncing ‘fake news'”
JTA MSNBC host Joy Reid criticized lavish bat mitzvahs and Ariel Sharon in old blog posts by Charles Dunst June 8, 2018 Embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid on her now-deleted blog wrote posts mocking a lavish bat mitzvah, criticizing the late … Continue reading
“The irony of a liberal African-American political commentator calling for the disenfranchisement of a minority population group appears to be lost on MSNBC’s Joy-Ann Reid”
ACCUARACY IN MEDIA MSNBC Host: Rural Americans a Core Threat to Democracy by Brian McNicoll November 29, 2017 MSNBC personality Joy Reid called rural Americans a “core threat to our democracy” last weekend. Responding to a piece in the Wall Street Journal headlined, … Continue reading