Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: Joy Reid
“That Joy Reid appears to be a liar should be a serious issue, particularly in journalism, particularly when the president of the United States has made a habit of denouncing ‘fake news'”
JTA MSNBC host Joy Reid criticized lavish bat mitzvahs and Ariel Sharon in old blog posts by Charles Dunst June 8, 2018 Embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid on her now-deleted blog wrote posts mocking a lavish bat mitzvah, criticizing the late … Continue reading
“The irony of a liberal African-American political commentator calling for the disenfranchisement of a minority population group appears to be lost on MSNBC’s Joy-Ann Reid”
ACCUARACY IN MEDIA MSNBC Host: Rural Americans a Core Threat to Democracy by Brian McNicoll November 29, 2017 MSNBC personality Joy Reid called rural Americans a “core threat to our democracy” last weekend. Responding to a piece in the Wall Street Journal headlined, … Continue reading