Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
“Former NSC head says #Iran nuke deal source of problems Iran is causing in region, and deal is “worse than we imagined”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Israel may need to take out Iranian bases in Syria’ by Herb Keinon July 17, 2017 Israel may need to take military action to prevent Iran or Hezbollah from setting up permanent bases in Syria, former National Security … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER DNA Discovered at Site of 1994 AMIA Bombing in Buenos Aires Points to Hezbollah Suicide Attacker by Ben Cohen July 5, 2017 New DNA evidence discovered at the site of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires may … Continue reading
BOSTON HERALD Hezbollah preps for new attacks with ‘human shields’ by Joshua S. Block June 30, 2017 Those who follow events in the Middle East are no stranger to the carnage in Syria, but there is another humanitarian crisis in … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
Last week all of Washington was breathless with the “Blockbuster Comey Story” while just a few feet away in another Congressional hearing, truly outrageous (and consequential) revelations about the Obama administration were coming to light. Apparently the MSM media had … Continue reading
Haaretz: “Yossi Klein, who wrote that Religious Zionist Jews are more dangerous than Hezbollah terrorists stands by article”
ARUTZ SHEVA Haaretz writer refuses to apologize for libelous article by David Rosenberg April 13, 2017 Haaretz columnist Yossi Klein (not to be confused with author Yossi Klein Halevy) has refused to apologize for claims made in a highly controversial … Continue reading