Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
“Former NSC head says #Iran nuke deal source of problems Iran is causing in region, and deal is “worse than we imagined”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Israel may need to take out Iranian bases in Syria’ by Herb Keinon July 17, 2017 Israel may need to take military action to prevent Iran or Hezbollah from setting up permanent bases in Syria, former National Security … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER DNA Discovered at Site of 1994 AMIA Bombing in Buenos Aires Points to Hezbollah Suicide Attacker by Ben Cohen July 5, 2017 New DNA evidence discovered at the site of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires may … Continue reading
BOSTON HERALD Hezbollah preps for new attacks with ‘human shields’ by Joshua S. Block June 30, 2017 Those who follow events in the Middle East are no stranger to the carnage in Syria, but there is another humanitarian crisis in … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
Last week all of Washington was breathless with the “Blockbuster Comey Story” while just a few feet away in another Congressional hearing, truly outrageous (and consequential) revelations about the Obama administration were coming to light. Apparently the MSM media had … Continue reading