Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
U.S. officials claiming sanctions against Iran have put Hezbollah in dire financial straits are “cherry-picking evidence to paint a misleading picture”
TABLET MAG Hezbollah Isn’t Broke. So Why Is Everyone Claiming Otherwise? by Tony Badran May 31, 2019 “Terrorist groups like Hezbollah are withering on the vine as Iran sanctions take effect,” Sen. Tom Cotton tweeted last week, voicing what has now become … Continue reading
Hezbollah cross-border tunnel has infrastructure for electricity, ventilation, communications; subterranean passage to be destroyed by IDF
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF reveals ‘longest, most significant’ Hezbollah tunnel on northern border by Staff and Judah Ari Gross June 1, 2019 The Israel Defense Forces on Wednesday revealed a cross-border Hezbollah attack tunnel that was discovered running into Israeli … Continue reading
Due to Iran sanctions imposed by Trump “Hezbollah, the best funded and most senior of Tehran’s proxies, has seen a sharp fall in its revenue and is being forced to make draconian cuts to its spending”
WASHINGTON POST Trump’s sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah, and it hurts by Suzan Haidamous May 18, 2019 The powerful Lebanese Hezbollah militia has thrived for decades on generous cash handouts from Iran, spending lavishly on benefits for its fighters, … Continue reading
“In banning the entire organization of Hezbollah, the UK joins Canada, the U.S., Israel, the Netherlands and the Arab League”
GATESTONE UK Bans Hezbollah by Judith Bergman March 23, 2019 British Home Secretary Sajid Javid recently proscribed the Iranian terrorist proxy organization, Hezbollah (‘Party of God’) in its entirety under the UK Terrorism Act 2000, a government decision that the … Continue reading
Syria: “The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER How the US can work with Israel in Syria without putting more boots on the ground by Michael Makovsky March 17, 2019 …For several years, Israel has waged a concerted and increasingly public campaign to deny Iran’s most … Continue reading
“It is a low-profile conflict, mostly fought away from the headlines, in which Israel is playing an active defense against Iran’s offensive attempt to set up a war outpost in Syria”
JNS Russia struggling to stop the Iranian-Israeli shadow war in Syria by Yaakov Lappin December 27, 2018 …Iran seeks to create weapons factories, missile bases and a Shi’ite army of 100,000 fighters in Syria, while Israel has no intention of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL US official says top Hezbollah brass hit in alleged Israeli strikes in Syria by Staff and Agencies December 26, 2018 An alleged Israeli airstrike in Syria Tuesday night hit several senior Hezbollah officials as they boarded a … Continue reading