Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
A former Brigadier General of the IDF: “The claim that Israel’s adversaries are deterred is utterly unconvincing”
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Deterrence is only as strong as the force you are willing to use by Shmuel Tzuker February 23, 2020 The question of how one measures the military strength and the deterring power of a country is up for … Continue reading
“Some in the Trump administration believe that the Lebanese Army is as likely to collaborate with Hezbollah as resist it”
JEWISH PRESS In Slap to Hezbollah, Trump Halts Aid to Lebanese Army, Ignoring Congress, State Dept., Pentagon by David Israel November 3, 2019 The Trump White House on Thursday froze a $105 million in security aid for the Lebanese Armed … Continue reading
New York area Hezbollah cells “gather intelligence, provide logistical support, and carry out operations, although only Tehran decides if and when to strike U.S. targets”
FDD New Indictment Adds to Evidence of Hezbollah Terrorist Activities in the U.S. by Emanuele Ottolenghi September 25, 2019 The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York announced the indictment last week of U.S. citizen Ali Hassan Saab, … Continue reading
U.S. officials claiming sanctions against Iran have put Hezbollah in dire financial straits are “cherry-picking evidence to paint a misleading picture”
TABLET MAG Hezbollah Isn’t Broke. So Why Is Everyone Claiming Otherwise? by Tony Badran May 31, 2019 “Terrorist groups like Hezbollah are withering on the vine as Iran sanctions take effect,” Sen. Tom Cotton tweeted last week, voicing what has now become … Continue reading
Hezbollah cross-border tunnel has infrastructure for electricity, ventilation, communications; subterranean passage to be destroyed by IDF
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF reveals ‘longest, most significant’ Hezbollah tunnel on northern border by Staff and Judah Ari Gross June 1, 2019 The Israel Defense Forces on Wednesday revealed a cross-border Hezbollah attack tunnel that was discovered running into Israeli … Continue reading
Due to Iran sanctions imposed by Trump “Hezbollah, the best funded and most senior of Tehran’s proxies, has seen a sharp fall in its revenue and is being forced to make draconian cuts to its spending”
WASHINGTON POST Trump’s sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah, and it hurts by Suzan Haidamous May 18, 2019 The powerful Lebanese Hezbollah militia has thrived for decades on generous cash handouts from Iran, spending lavishly on benefits for its fighters, … Continue reading
“In banning the entire organization of Hezbollah, the UK joins Canada, the U.S., Israel, the Netherlands and the Arab League”
GATESTONE UK Bans Hezbollah by Judith Bergman March 23, 2019 British Home Secretary Sajid Javid recently proscribed the Iranian terrorist proxy organization, Hezbollah (‘Party of God’) in its entirety under the UK Terrorism Act 2000, a government decision that the … Continue reading