Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
TABLET MAG The Next Lebanon War by Matti Friedman September 9, 2021 …What’s different this summer is that some of the important changes on the Lebanese side have become easier to see. Lebanon has long been a husk of a … Continue reading
JNS As Afghanistan collapses, Israel learns the value of international ‘security guarantees’ by Amir Avivi and Or Yissachar September 12, 2021 …Further still, guarantees on paper, as diplomatically wordsmithed as they may be, were given to both the Afghani and … Continue reading
Buenos Aires: “We remember with pain the 29 victims of the attack and the dozens of injured, victims of a criminal act of terrorism”
ALGEMEINER Officials, Jewish Groups Mark Anniversary of 1992 Israeli Embassy Bombing That Killed 29 by Staff March 17, 2021 Israeli, Jewish, and Argentine leaders and institutions commemorated on Wednesday the anniversary of the March 17, 1992 bombing of the Israeli … Continue reading
Schumer opponent Khaled Salem favors “definitive action” against terrorist organizations that destabilize the region”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Democratic Senate candidate: Israel should ‘end’ Hezbollah, Hamas by Staff February 17, 2021 Senate candidate Khaled Salem, an Egyptian-born American who is running as a Democrat against Sen. Chuck Schumer in the 2020 mid-term … Continue reading
Lebanese social media user comments: “If you love Iran so bad, why don’t you go there and leave us the f*** alone?”
GATESTONE Lebanon Wants an End to Iranian Occupation by Khaled Abu Toameh January 15, 2021 Iran’s recent announcement that it intends to use Lebanon as a “forefront” for waging war on Israel has enraged many Lebanese, who say that the time … Continue reading
“The Paraguay connection is interesting because it was believed that the 1994 Buenos Aires attack on the Jewish community may also have been linked to perpetrators who crossed over from Paraguay”.
JERUSALEM POST Is Hezbollah’s ammonium nitrate linked to plot against Jews in Argentina? by Seth J. Frantzman November 16, 2020 Argentina said over the weekend that it had increased security on its border with Paraguay due to an “anonymous tip” … Continue reading
“Shurat Hadin Israeli Law Center warns leading international airlines and insurance companies that continued services to the Rafic Hariri International Airport in Beirut could potentially implicate them in aiding terrorist activity”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli watchdog sets sites on undermining Hezbollah’s grip on Beirut airport by Eldad Beck November 10, 2020 Several major international airlines could face legal action for flying into Lebanon’s international airport, which is notoriously … Continue reading
WELT reported that Iran-backed Hezbollah had received large deliveries of ammonium nitrate from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds Force – a US-designated terror organization
AL ARABIYA Hezbollah shipped explosive chemicals to Lebanon prior to Beirut blast August 20, 2020 Iran’s elite Quds Force shipped ammonium nitrate to Hezbollah in Beirut around the same time a Moldovan-flagged tanker arrived carrying 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate … Continue reading
The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
JNS Israel’s August 4 miracle by Alex Traiman August 9, 2020 Many of Israel’s modern military accomplishments have defied all odds and logic. Surprise victories in Israel’s War of Independence in 1948, Six-Day War in 1967 and Yom Kippur War … Continue reading