Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
WELT reported that Iran-backed Hezbollah had received large deliveries of ammonium nitrate from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds Force – a US-designated terror organization
AL ARABIYA Hezbollah shipped explosive chemicals to Lebanon prior to Beirut blast August 20, 2020 Iran’s elite Quds Force shipped ammonium nitrate to Hezbollah in Beirut around the same time a Moldovan-flagged tanker arrived carrying 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate … Continue reading
The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
JNS Israel’s August 4 miracle by Alex Traiman August 9, 2020 Many of Israel’s modern military accomplishments have defied all odds and logic. Surprise victories in Israel’s War of Independence in 1948, Six-Day War in 1967 and Yom Kippur War … Continue reading
Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
JERUSALEM POST Lebanon protesters storm ministry buildings over Beirut blast by Reuters August 8, 2020 Lebanese protesters stormed government ministries in Beirut and trashed the offices of the Association of Lebanese Banks on Saturday as shots rang out in increasingly … Continue reading
“Over the last several days Hezbollah supporters have put up hundreds of social media posts vowing revenge”
JERUSALEM POST How might Hezbollah retaliate against Israel? by Seth J. Frantzman July 23, 2020 Hezbollah has been prodded to respond to the death of one of its fighters in Syria in what it says was an Israeli airstrike this … Continue reading
“In a region rife with adversaries, Israel considers Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Shiite terrorist group, to be its toughest and most immediate threat”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) 20 years after withdrawal, Israel, Hezbollah brace for war by AP and ILH staff May 20, 2020 Twenty years after Israel withdrew from the security zone in southern Lebanon, the IDF and the Iranian-backed … Continue reading
Ban falls far short of a complete prohibition on Hezbollah allowing Germany to claim that it has banned the group even if it has not
GATESTONE Germany’s Partial Ban of Hezbollah: A Half-Measure by Soeren Kern May 2, 2020 The German government, after years of equivocating, has announced what amounts to a partial ban on the Iran-backed Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah — Arabic for “The … Continue reading
A former Brigadier General of the IDF: “The claim that Israel’s adversaries are deterred is utterly unconvincing”
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Deterrence is only as strong as the force you are willing to use by Shmuel Tzuker February 23, 2020 The question of how one measures the military strength and the deterring power of a country is up for … Continue reading
“Some in the Trump administration believe that the Lebanese Army is as likely to collaborate with Hezbollah as resist it”
JEWISH PRESS In Slap to Hezbollah, Trump Halts Aid to Lebanese Army, Ignoring Congress, State Dept., Pentagon by David Israel November 3, 2019 The Trump White House on Thursday froze a $105 million in security aid for the Lebanese Armed … Continue reading
New York area Hezbollah cells “gather intelligence, provide logistical support, and carry out operations, although only Tehran decides if and when to strike U.S. targets”
FDD New Indictment Adds to Evidence of Hezbollah Terrorist Activities in the U.S. by Emanuele Ottolenghi September 25, 2019 The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York announced the indictment last week of U.S. citizen Ali Hassan Saab, … Continue reading