Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
UK Home Secretary will announce Hezbollah political wing will be proscribed at next week’s party conference
JEWISH CHRONICLE UK to finally ban terror group Hezbollah entirely by Lee Harpin September 27, 2018 Sajid Javid [Home Secretary of the United Kingdom] is to buttress his tough stance against Islamist extremism by proscribing the Iran-backed terror group Hezbollah … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate urged to push bill targeting Hamas, Hezbollah use of human shields by JTA August 12, 2018 AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the Anti-Defamation League are urging United States lawmakers to co-sponsor a bill … Continue reading
“Russia aside, it is clear that Israel is determined to continue undermining Iranian efforts to entrench itself militarily in Syria and transfer game-changing weapons to Hezbollah”
JNS.ORG Israel won’t tolerate an Iranian presence in Syria by Yaakov Amidror April 10, 2018 Russia’s decision to reveal that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck the T4 air base in Syria’s Homs province early Monday morning came as somewhat … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading
“An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah’s billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the Obama’s desire for Iran nuclear deal”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Makes Trump’s Russia ‘Collusion Look Like Child’s Play” or What wouldn’t the former president do for Iran? by David Harsanyi December 18, 2017 We don’t know how Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump administration will … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Iranian Terror. Argentinian Cover Up. Justice at Last? by Mark Dubowitz and Toby Dershowitz December 11, 2017 One morning last week, Argentines woke up to a political earthquake: A judge had charged a former president, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading