Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate urged to push bill targeting Hamas, Hezbollah use of human shields by JTA August 12, 2018 AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the Anti-Defamation League are urging United States lawmakers to co-sponsor a bill … Continue reading
“Russia aside, it is clear that Israel is determined to continue undermining Iranian efforts to entrench itself militarily in Syria and transfer game-changing weapons to Hezbollah”
JNS.ORG Israel won’t tolerate an Iranian presence in Syria by Yaakov Amidror April 10, 2018 Russia’s decision to reveal that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck the T4 air base in Syria’s Homs province early Monday morning came as somewhat … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading
“An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah’s billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the Obama’s desire for Iran nuclear deal”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Makes Trump’s Russia ‘Collusion Look Like Child’s Play” or What wouldn’t the former president do for Iran? by David Harsanyi December 18, 2017 We don’t know how Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump administration will … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Iranian Terror. Argentinian Cover Up. Justice at Last? by Mark Dubowitz and Toby Dershowitz December 11, 2017 One morning last week, Argentines woke up to a political earthquake: A judge had charged a former president, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading