Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Hezbollah
“On Tuesday IDF launched Operation Northern Shield, a concentrated effort to uncover and destroy border-crossing Hezbollah attack tunnels”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In rain and mud, IDF exposes another tunnel from Lebanon into Israel by Judah Ari Gross December 8, 2018 The Israeli military on Saturday located an additional cross-border attack tunnel from southern Lebanon into Israeli territory — … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER IDF Officials: Hezbollah Planned to Use Tunnel to Cut Off Northern Town of Metula in Future War by Staff December 5, 2018 Hezbollah planned to use a cross-border tunnel uncovered by the IDF this week to cut off the … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
UK Home Secretary will announce Hezbollah political wing will be proscribed at next week’s party conference
JEWISH CHRONICLE UK to finally ban terror group Hezbollah entirely by Lee Harpin September 27, 2018 Sajid Javid [Home Secretary of the United Kingdom] is to buttress his tough stance against Islamist extremism by proscribing the Iran-backed terror group Hezbollah … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate urged to push bill targeting Hamas, Hezbollah use of human shields by JTA August 12, 2018 AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the Anti-Defamation League are urging United States lawmakers to co-sponsor a bill … Continue reading
“Russia aside, it is clear that Israel is determined to continue undermining Iranian efforts to entrench itself militarily in Syria and transfer game-changing weapons to Hezbollah”
JNS.ORG Israel won’t tolerate an Iranian presence in Syria by Yaakov Amidror April 10, 2018 Russia’s decision to reveal that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck the T4 air base in Syria’s Homs province early Monday morning came as somewhat … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading