Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Roger Waters
David Draiman: “It’s just Israel that gets this treatment, and I think we all know the reason behind that”
JTA Rocker David Draiman slams Roger Waters, ‘Nazi comrades’ for Israel boycotting by Gabe Friedman Jun 5, 2019 David Draiman, the Jewish singer of the chart-topping hard rock band Disturbed, called Roger Waters “ridiculous” for promoting a cultural boycott of … Continue reading
The Haym Salomon Center December 12 screening of the Ian Halperin film “Wish You Weren’t Here” has been postponed until January 2018. Watch here for future updates.
TORONTO SUN Jewish groups protest Roger Waters’ Toronto concerts by Sue-Ann Levy October 2, 2017 When Pink Floyd founder Roger Waters — labelled a vociferous anti-Israel bigot — arrives in town for a series of concert dates Monday, two leading … Continue reading
Roger Waters alternative headline: Man with an estimated worth of $245 million is being ‘silenced’ and ‘marginalized’ [VIDEO]
UK MEDIA WATCH In the Indy, Roger Waters suggests US media conspiracy to silence his anti-Israel views. by Adam Levick August 13, 2017 Roger Waters isn’t given the opportunity to discuss his anti-Israel activism in the US media or on … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER The Epic Failure of the BDS Cultural Boycott by Mitchell Bard July 26, 2017 For weeks, the headlines focused on the campaign by Roger Waters to persuade Radiohead to cancel its Israel gig. Yet the self-appointed musical boycotter-in-chief was … Continue reading
“Where did Roger Waters — whose greatest contribution to rock was leaving Pink Floyd in 1985 – get the credibility to preach about anything other than boilerplate bass playing?”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The legacy of an adequate bass player by John C. Wolfe July 15, 2017 I’d like to meet the Jew who turned Roger Waters into a lunatic. That’s gotta be what happened. Someone with a Jewish last … Continue reading
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading