Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Black Lives Matter
White progressives can never be woke enough: “It won’t much matter what Tom Hanks, movie star, does, because nothing will ever be enough”
FRONT PAGE MAG Tom Hanks: Great Actor, White Supremacist by Marc Tapson June 17, 2021 …What he and other apologetic white Hollywood progressives are going to find out the hard way is that cultural Marxists like [Eric] Deggans view systemic … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL UCLA Confirms BLM Co-founder Who Called to End “Project That’s Called Israel” Will Be Commencement Speaker by Aaron Bandler June 10, 2021 The UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs confirmed to the Journal that Black Lives Matter (BLM) … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST BLM co-founder called in 2015 to ‘end imperialist project’ of Israel by Samuel Chamberlain May 30, 2021 Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors called on would-be activists to “step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project … Continue reading
Bret Stephens: “Liberalism believes that truth tends to be many-shaded and complex. Anti-racism is a great simplifier. Good and evil. Black and white”
NEW YORK TIMES Race and the Coming Liberal Crackup by Bret Stephens April 26, 2021 …Morally and philosophically, liberalism believes in individual autonomy, which entails a concept of personal responsibility. The current model of anti-racism scoffs at this: It divides … Continue reading
#BLM The goal of “dismantling the Zionist project” can mean only one thing, no matter how much they deny being antisemites
ISRAEL TODAY Black Lives Matter Wants to Destroy Israel, Says Top Activist by Ryan Jones March 3, 2021 Anyone still living under the illusion that the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement in the US is not wholly hostile toward Israel, … Continue reading
“History has told us that if you want to know a person’s truest nature, examine his attitude toward Jews”
SPECTATOR The uncomfortable truth about Black Lives Matter, Malcolm X and anti-Semitism by Jake Wallis Simons January 26, 2021 ..It goes without saying that Malcolm X was a towering figure in the civil rights struggle, and played a major role … Continue reading
#NYT ad “implicitly attacked those voicing concern about #BlackLivesMatter antisemitism by suggesting they were racists and white supremacists who were “pointing fingers, scapegoating, and using antisemitic dogwhistles” in order to undermine Black-led movements”
CAMERA BLOG The BLM Movement and Antisemitism by Ricki Hollander October 19, 2020 On Aug. 28, a full-page advertisement was published in The New York Times to endorse Black Lives Matter. Claiming to represent “the majority of American Jews,” the … Continue reading
“Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter”
AMERICANS FOR PEACE AND TOLERANCE New APT video analyzes the Black Lives Matter organization’s attitude to Jews and Zionism October 18, 2020 These are anxious times: the arc of justice is not bending our way. We are witnessing the demise … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Antifa made me Christian by Chadwick Moore September 28, 2020 It’s a putrid August night in Brooklyn, with hazy orbs floating around the orange light from streetlamps lining a block of bars and restaurants. A dull murmur drifts up … Continue reading