Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Black Lives Matter
“Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan acknowledges the “great sorrow and suffering” of the Israeli-Ethiopian community, but says police will be forced to use “all means” to disperse demonstrations if violence continues”
JNS 136 arrested, 111 police wounded during riots over police shooting of young Israeli-Ethiopian man July 3, 2019 According to the Israel Police, more than 100 people have been arrested across the country in connection with the wave of protests … Continue reading
Western liberals, including Black Lives Matter, know “images of Palestinian hardship will be shared widely, wept over, and held up as proof of the allegedly uniquely barbarous nature of the Jewish State”
SPIKED The Ugly Trade in Palestinian Pain by Brendan O’Neill, Editor May 21, 2018 …This should be the central lesson of the terrible events at the Gaza-Israel border last week: that much of what happens in the Israel-Palestine conflict is … Continue reading
Bibi should “tell his coalition members to zip their mouths shut and enable him to move forward by engaging in silent diplomacy with Trump”
JERUSALEM POST The Trump Revolution, Israel and American Jews by Isi Leibler November 20, 2016 The victory of Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential elections will have long-term global repercussions at many levels. It represents a revolt against extreme postmodernism … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading
“What accounts for the willingness of ‘progressive’ anti-Israel campaigners to sabotage other progressive causes?” Could it possibly be their Jew-fetish?
THE NATIONAL INTEREST Black Lives Matter’s Anti-Semitic Bedfellows by Gary C. Gambill September 14, 2016 …Obsessed with spreading demonization of the Jewish state across the Western world by any means necessary and at any cost, time and again anti-Israel campaigners … Continue reading