Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Black Lives Matter
“Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan acknowledges the “great sorrow and suffering” of the Israeli-Ethiopian community, but says police will be forced to use “all means” to disperse demonstrations if violence continues”
JNS 136 arrested, 111 police wounded during riots over police shooting of young Israeli-Ethiopian man July 3, 2019 According to the Israel Police, more than 100 people have been arrested across the country in connection with the wave of protests … Continue reading
Western liberals, including Black Lives Matter, know “images of Palestinian hardship will be shared widely, wept over, and held up as proof of the allegedly uniquely barbarous nature of the Jewish State”
SPIKED The Ugly Trade in Palestinian Pain by Brendan O’Neill, Editor May 21, 2018 …This should be the central lesson of the terrible events at the Gaza-Israel border last week: that much of what happens in the Israel-Palestine conflict is … Continue reading
Bibi should “tell his coalition members to zip their mouths shut and enable him to move forward by engaging in silent diplomacy with Trump”
JERUSALEM POST The Trump Revolution, Israel and American Jews by Isi Leibler November 20, 2016 The victory of Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential elections will have long-term global repercussions at many levels. It represents a revolt against extreme postmodernism … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading
“What accounts for the willingness of ‘progressive’ anti-Israel campaigners to sabotage other progressive causes?” Could it possibly be their Jew-fetish?
THE NATIONAL INTEREST Black Lives Matter’s Anti-Semitic Bedfellows by Gary C. Gambill September 14, 2016 …Obsessed with spreading demonization of the Jewish state across the Western world by any means necessary and at any cost, time and again anti-Israel campaigners … Continue reading