Most Clicked This Week
- Israel and coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
Tag Archives: Ami Horowitz
Ami Horowitz hits the streets of NY to ask blacks, Why are so many Jews being attacked in New York City ?
WSJ Yale, Al Sharpton and the Attacks on New York’s Jews And so the ultra-Orthodox Jews find themselves sitting ducks again in a New York hostile or indifferent to their fate. Their values have never been so out of step … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE Ami Horowitz Speaks With Senior Hamas Leader In Wild Interview by James Barrett June 28, 2018 In a never-before-released interview, journalist and activist filmmaker Ami Horowitz journeys to the West Bank to meet with a high-ranking Hamas leader … Continue reading
No freedom of movement for Palestinians? No daily dignity for Palestinians? I traveled throughout the West Bank and uncovered the lies!
PJ MEDIA Ami Horowitz Went Into a Muslim No-Go Area in Sweden and Got Beat Up by 5 Men by Staff December 14, 2016 Ami Horowitz went on a fact-finding mission to Sweden to see how much the tide of … Continue reading
AMI HOROWITZ June 16, 2016
American College Students ‘Frighteningly Stupid,’ Says Producer of Clip Showing Kids on Portland Campus Donating Money to ‘Hamas’ [VIDEO]
TOWN HALL Portland State Students Donate Hundreds For Hamas to Blow Up Israeli Hospitals, Cafes, Schools, Etc. by Katie Pavlich May 23, 2016 On college campuses across the country, Palestinian activists have been deeply involved in pushing the BDS movement, … Continue reading