Most Clicked This Week
- “Amid an alarming spike in antisemitism, JewBelong pivots to garner mainstream support, but critics say the organization’s eye-catching billboards largely resonate with donors”
- "British assessments concluded it was "highly likely" that Iran attacked the Israeli-owned tanker using one or more drones"
- To get a sense of just how bad Russia’s sudden about face is for Israel, it’s important to remember what jolted Netanyahu into action six years ago
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I decided there and then that if they were truly going to make a move that followed a BDS strategy, then of course I would have to quit”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- #ADL obsesses on #conservatives while giving free pass to anti-Semites on the #Left
- Central Fund of Israel and American Friends of Beit El targeted by Democrat congressmen challenging tax-exempt status