Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Kurds
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
GATESTONE Why Hamas Supports Erdogan’s War by Khaled Abu Toameh October 22, 2019 Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terror group ruling the Gaza Strip since 2007, is the only Palestinian party that has come out in support of Turkish President Recep … Continue reading
Pompeo: “No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability”
JERUSALEM POST Pompeo to ‘Post’: Israel has right to act in Syria, U.S. will stop Iran by Yaakov Katz October 18, 2019 Despite the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, Israel retains operational freedom to defend itself and America remains … Continue reading
Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
JEWISH JOURNAL We Are Not All Kurds by Shmuel Rosner October 16, 2019 ..President Donald Trump deserves all the criticism he is getting — and then some — for ordering the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria and allowing Turkey … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Syrian Kurds outgunned but vow to inflict toll on Turkish army by Reuters October 10, 2019 Kurdish fighters who defeated Islamic State across much of Syria with U.S. help will struggle to fend off the Turkish army and … Continue reading
Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to US, “no longer thinks Israel can ‘bank on’ the US intervening if a serious war broke out”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump’s new actions, inactions on Kurds, Syria, Iran have Israel deeply worried by David Horovitz October 9, 2019 …Writing in Israel’s biggest-selling Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on the eve of Yom Kippur, veteran diplomatic correspondent Shimon Shiffer … Continue reading
“Republican lawmakers have lined up to criticize Trump’s decision, warning that it will lead to the slaughter of #Kurdish allies”
WASHINGTON POST We fought ISIS side by side with the Americans. Now they’re leaving us to our fate. by Ilham Ahmed October 9, 2019 The organization I represent, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), is the ally of the global coalition … Continue reading
“The Kurdish people, including virtually every single kurdish group, are heavily pro-American in sentiment”
EMET ONLINE State Department Undermining Kurds, Our Long Time Allies by Adam Turner November 14, 2017 …The State Department seems to have two rules when it comes to territorial disputes in the Middle East: 1) Borders, however they were determined, … Continue reading