Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: women
#Palestinian Elections: “decision to conceal the names and photos of female candidates is seen in the context of the increased “Islamization” of Palestinian society”
GATESTONE The Invisible (Female) Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh September 5, 2016 In a move that has outraged Palestinian women and various Palestinian factions, a number of Palestinian lists contesting the upcoming local elections, scheduled to take place on October … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli women: Lean in, or can’t have it all? by Eliana Rudee March 4, 2016 Rashi Elmaliah, a chief thinker at Seital Marketing, said she was “closing deals in between contractions” when she was giving birth. Devora Mason, a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women by Raymond Ibrahim February 12, 2016 In word and deed, in Islamic and non-Islamic nations, Muslim men appear to think that non-Muslim women—impure “infidels”—exist solely to gratify their sexual … Continue reading
“In the IDF, female soldiers and officers can take on any position without discrimination, and a woman has reached the rank of general for the first time”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, superpower for women by Rivka Lazovsky January 17, 2016 …Suddenly, Israel is not just a producer of medicines, agricultural technological developments, leading high-tech companies, scientific discoveries and advanced methods of defense. Today Israel is also a superpower … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The other face of Jihad by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 10, 2016 On New Year’s Eve, large gangs of Arab, North African, and Muslim men sexually assaulted women in a large number of cities in both Germany and … Continue reading