Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Oscars
THE SPECTATOR Last night’s Oscars was the biggest gathering of smug, self-important asses in living memory by Brendan O’Neill February 29, 2019 The American comic Toby Muresianu put it best: last night’s Oscars felt like ‘three hours of being told … Continue reading
FORWARD L.A. Times Accepts Ad Denouncing Israel Trip in Oscar Swag Bag by Jill Sergeant February 24, 2016 Oscar-nominated celebrities were urged on Wednesday to skip a $55,000 trip to Israel offered as part of an awards gift bag. Two U.S.-based … Continue reading
THE SUN Responding to the #OscarsSoWhite controversy, did the Academy get it right? February 1, 2016 …To the average citizen who probably cares not a whit as to which pampered and acclaimed celebrity gets an Oscar, the question holds no … Continue reading
WASHINGTON BEACON #OscarsSoWhite, in Part Because #EverythingsAProblem by Sonny Bunch January 20, 2016 For the second year in a row, no actors of color have been nominated for an Academy Award. As a result of this travesty, the Academy Awards—an … Continue reading