Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- “It takes a special kind of vicious creativity to concoct a universe in which peace, if forged by or with Israel, is evil”
- Trump and Biden: Foreign policy, domestic policy, character, transparency
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- “Ryan Sherriff joins an exclusive club of Jewish pitchers in the World Series”
- "Under the new US policy, individuals will be able to choose whether to have “Jerusalem, Israel,” or just “Jerusalem” on their passports"
Tag Archives: Wisconsin’s Act 10
NATIONAL REVIEW by David French April 20, 2015 THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM. Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules … Continue reading