Most Clicked This Week
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Ariel Sharon
“That Joy Reid appears to be a liar should be a serious issue, particularly in journalism, particularly when the president of the United States has made a habit of denouncing ‘fake news'”
JTA MSNBC host Joy Reid criticized lavish bat mitzvahs and Ariel Sharon in old blog posts by Charles Dunst June 8, 2018 Embattled MSNBC host Joy Reid on her now-deleted blog wrote posts mocking a lavish bat mitzvah, criticizing the late … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Richard Baehr April 30, 2015 Two days after Ariel Sharon walked onto the Temple Mount on September 28, 2000, an alleged shooting of a young boy and his father at the Netzarim Junction in Gaza launched the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM ONLINE by Shay Belalo January 25, 2015 The assassination of Iranian senior General continues to irritate Teheran….Today the Mashark news website, which is known for being in close relations with the Revolutionary Guards, challenged Israel with a dramatic plan … Continue reading
How the West Helps Hamas Thwart Future Israeli Pullouts. Why would Israel ever cede another inch of land ?
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon July 23, 2014 Several commentators have already noted that foreign airlines’ suspension of flights to Israel due to Hamas rocket fire may mean Israel will “never-ever hand land to Palestinians ever again,” as Shmuel Rosner put … Continue reading