Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Politics
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading
POLITICO Why the White House Is Reading Greek History by Michael Crowley June 21, 2017 The Trump White House isn’t known as a hot spot for Ivy League intellectuals. But last month, a Harvard academic slipped into the White House … Continue reading
“For years, the Israeli government has been urging these and other European governments to stop funding Palestinian hate groups to no avail. What explains their abrupt change of heart? In two words: Donald Trump”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, American Jewry and Trump’s GOP by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2017 Earlier this month Norway, Denmark and Switzerland did something surprising. Norway announced that it was demanding the return of its money from the Palestinian Human … Continue reading
Dershowitz suggested schools expel students who shut down speakers they don’t like. Wisconsin agrees [VIDEO]
DAILY WIRE In Wake Of UW Protest Of Shapiro, Wisconsin Assembly Passes Bill To Suspend Or Expel Students Disrupting Speeches by Hank Berrien June 22, 2017 On Wednesday night, spurred by the incident in November 2016 when Daily Wire Editor-In-Chief … Continue reading
“The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David”
HONEST REPORTING How Reporting From Israel Changed My Worldview Forever by Hunter Stuart June 22, 2017 …[Upon my arrival in Israel] it was immediately obvious to me that most of these organizations wanted news that would highlight the suffering of … Continue reading
“The outrages at Mizzou, DePaul and Evergreen have their roots in the anti-Zionist and anti-Jewish bullying and harassment that has taken place in schools throughout the country” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER The College Witch Hunt Began With Jews by Dexter Van Zile June 21, 2017 …To see the wisdom of crowds in action, we only have to look at the closure of several dormitories at the University of Missouri, after … Continue reading
Warmbier family “didn’t want to embarrass North Korea by explaining that he actually was Jewish” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Otto Warmbier’s family kept his Jewishness under wraps while North Korea held him hostage by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2017 The family of Otto Warmbier, the American college student who died on Monday, days after his release … Continue reading