Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Category Archives: Politics
Benny Gantz: “Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Time to put egos aside by Isi Leibler February 27, 2020 We should pinch ourselves to be certain that our current position is not a dream: The US administration is promoting Israel’s narrative and … Continue reading
Shame on ERIC CORTELLESSA for his imbalanced, utterly misleading reporting on AIPAC — and shame on the Times of Israel for not demanding higher journalistic standards. Eric’s most recent offense is the article entitled “Democrats Buttigieg, Klobuchar latest to skip … Continue reading
“The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike”
JNS The UN Human Rights Council strikes again by Clifford May February 23, 2020 What do Eritrea, Mauritania, Somalia, Qatar, Pakistan, Libya and Venezuela have in common? Answer: All are lands ruled by chronic violators of basic human rights. And, … Continue reading
Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
TABLET MAG Does the ADL know what anti-Semitism is? by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2020 Is it anti-Semitic to argue that Michael Bloomberg is using his enormous personal wealth and ownership of a large media outlet to skew the Democratic … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
“If you don’t genuinely have to fly—don’t do so,” the ministry said in a travel warning that also advised canceling or delaying all upcoming international conferences and gatherings in Israel itself
JNS Israel becomes first country to advise against all travel abroad over coronavirus February 27, 2020 Israel’s Ministry of Healthy urged Israelis on Wednesday to reconsider traveling abroad entirely as a precautionary measure against the coronavirus outbreak. “If you don’t … Continue reading
Bernie Sanders: “And let me tell you this also, and I feel strongly about it, as somebody who’s Jewish, and knowing how much our people have suffered over the years”
JEWISH PRESS Bernie Articulates Nightmare Middle East Vision: US Must Support Hamas, Tehran by David Israel February 19, 2020 …This line, folks, is taken directly from the PLO propaganda manual about the Jews who survived the Holocaust in Europe only … Continue reading