Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Category Archives: Politics
“The radicalization of white progressives at the heart of the mayhem represents the greatest threat to the communal future of American Jewry, to relations between the American Jewish community and the rest of the Jewish world, and to US-Israel relations”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The great threat to America – and to American Jewry by Caroline B. Glick June 5, 2020 …For American Jews, the violent riots constitute a challenge on several levels. First, there is the challenge … Continue reading
“El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In fresh sign of warming ties, Israeli airliner enters Sudan’s airspace by Raphael Ahren and Michael Bachner June 4, 2020 An El Al plane flying from Argentina crossed through Sudan’s airspace on Thursday, the first Israeli airliner … Continue reading
“Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Former Likud MK assaulted during visit to family of slain East Jerusalem man by Staff June 4, 2020 A former Likud lawmaker was assaulted Thursday in East Jerusalem while visiting the family of an autistic Palestinian man … Continue reading
Antisemitism In Four Mutations: “The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms”
PBS Viral: Antisemitism In Four Mutations June 2020 By virtually every yardstick, antisemitism in the US and Europe is rising and worsening in ways not seen since the 1930s. It comes in the forms of vandalism, social media abuse, assault … Continue reading
“As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn’t happen here”
JEWISH WORLD REVIEW Collective Guilt Is a Catastrophic Mistake by Laura Hollis June 4, 2020 During my lifetime, the national conversation about race has gradually moved from culpability for individual behavior to culpability for ideology to collective culpability without regard … Continue reading
LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
TIMES OF ISRAEL LA Jews reeling after local institutions looted and burned in Floyd protests by Tom Tugend June 3, 2020 Graffiti on the walls of a synagogue read “Free Palestine” and “f*** Israel.” A statue of Raoul Wallenberg, the … Continue reading
JNS Iran ‘opened a Pandora’s box’ in cyber attack on Israeli water system by Yaakov Lappin June 2, 2020 The Iranian cyber attack in early April on an Israeli water-treatment facility, designed to get computers to add too much chlorine to … Continue reading