Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Category Archives: Politics
“One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power ‘Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The man behind the curtain in Corbyn’s Oz: A virulently anti-Israel spin doctor by Robert Philpot August 14, 2018 In the court of Jeremy Corbyn, few wield more power and evoke stronger reactions than Seumas Milne. The … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate urged to push bill targeting Hamas, Hezbollah use of human shields by JTA August 12, 2018 AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the Anti-Defamation League are urging United States lawmakers to co-sponsor a bill … Continue reading
“Yes, there was the longstanding presumption that “white” is the “norm” or “default” American race, but there was also a deeper question of the nature of white culture. What is it, exactly?”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Great White Culture War by David French August 8, 2018 …To understand different outcomes of the white culture war, consider California and Texas. Both states are firmly majority-minority. Yet the leaders of both states are still disproportionately … Continue reading
Hamas leadership “wants to signal to Israel, Egypt and the Palestinian Authority that it is willing to go all the way in its quest to end Gaza’s isolation”
JNS Hamas is taking the region to the brink of war by Yaakov Lappin August 9, 2018 The security escalation in southern Israel and the Gaza Strip over the last 24 hours shows that Hamas is prepared to take the … Continue reading
“When my friend #PerAhlmark passed away in June, at the age of 79, the free world lost an eminent writer, poet and pro-democracy activist”
JERUSALEM POST Sweden’s Prophet by Hillel Neuer August 6, 2018 For the late Per Ahlmark, history revealed three empirical rules that proved why liberal democracy was vital for all of humanity. First, “no democracy has ever gone to war against … Continue reading
“Few voices, in other words, are tackling the actual cause of Chicago’s violence: the breakdown of the black family structure and a demoralized police department”
AMERICAN THINKER A Tale of Three Cities by Brian C. Joondeph August 10, 2018 …Chicago has become more dangerous than many cities in the war-torn Middle East. This past weekend was another example of the killing fields of Chicago: “[a]t least 72 shot, … Continue reading
Trump’s Iran sanctions: “Rather than just hitting the nation’s economy, U.S. penalties should target those responsible for repression”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Sanctions Miss a Chance to Help Iran’s Protesters by Eli Lake August 7, 2018 In light of the recent demonstrations in Iranian cities, one might think the Donald Trump administration would want to link Monday’s re-implementation of sanctions to … Continue reading