Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Category Archives: Politics
ARUTZ SHEVA Fox News reporter in Gaza: Amnesty International lied by Staff November 13, 2019 Amnesty International lied yesterday, Tuesday, when it accused Israel of violating international law for bombing the Palestinian Independent Commission for Human Rights building in Gaza, … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Will Fight European Mandate that Jewish-Made Goods Carry ‘Warning Labels’ by Adam Kredo November 13, 2019 The Trump administration is preparing to go toe-to-toe with the European Union over the latter’s recent decision to mandate that … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y”
ALGEMEINER The 92nd Street Y Engages in McCarthyite Censorship and Lies About It by Alan Dershowitz November 14, 2019 The storied 92nd Street Y, which presents itself as a liberal paragon of free speech dialogue and openness, is engaging in … Continue reading
“In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration”
i24NEWS Nikki Haley claims ex-secretary of state tried to thwart US embassy move to Jerusalem November 13, 2019 Former US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley claims in her new book that in late 2017 then secretary of state … Continue reading
Trump’s “red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up”
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan to visit White House after welcoming Iranian terrorist to Turkey by Toby Dershowitz November 12, 2019 President Donald Trump will host Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the White House tomorrow; the timing of Erdogan’s visit … Continue reading
AMERICAN GREATNESS Warren Promises to Divide Jerusalem, Fund Terrorists by Karin McQuillan November 10, 2019 Democrat presidential candidates Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were the star speakers at the national conference of J Street, a woke anti-Israel (verging on anti-Semitic) group, which met last … Continue reading
“To defeat the Islamist, Communist and Socialist threats to the United States, we must adopt the Cold War model, according to which war is a marathon, not a sprint”
ISRAEL HAYOM (be agreement with JNS) The ‘endless war’ is inevitable – and winnable by Ken Abramowitz November 7, 2019 People and organizations within and beyond Washington, DC, public policy circles, including US President Donald Trump, have expressed grave concern … Continue reading