Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Category Archives: Politics
BDS: “#UNHRC’s effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses”
FREE BEACON UN Accused of ‘Blackmailing’ Israeli Telecomm Company to Cut Services to Jews by Adam Kredo October 16, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council is pressuring a major Israeli telecommunications company to cease operations in disputed areas of … Continue reading
“The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms”
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Day after US and Israel quit UNESCO, French Jew named as new chief by Associated Press October 15, 2017 UNESCO’s executive board voted Friday to make a former French government minister the UN cultural agency’s next chief … Continue reading
Trump “stopped short of withdrawing from the deal reached between the U.S., Iran and five other world powers”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Isn’t Certifying the Iran Deal—What Happens Next? by Uri Friedman October 13, 2017 On Friday, the Trump administration announced that it will not certify the nuclear deal that Barack Obama’s government struck with Iran and other world powers. Critics … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is A Hate Group by Jacob Airey October 12, 2017 In its latest video, Prager University takes on one of the left’s most cherished organizations. In their newest video, “The ‘Anti-Hate’ Group That Is … Continue reading
Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Meet the orthodox firearms instructor who wants Jews to own guns by Ben Sales October 10, 2017 … “How many threats have there been on JCCs?” said Burstyn, 27, referring to the waves of bomb threats against … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Obama’s Third Term by Caroline Glick October 5, 2017 …The same of course can be said of the Trump administration’s policy toward Fatah and the Palestinian Authority. No matter how open PA President Mahmoud Abbas is … Continue reading