Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
Category Archives: Politics
“According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
AMERICANS FOR PEACE & TOLERANCE CAIR must atone for its selective observance of the sanctity of black lives August 6, 2020 As the Black Lives Matter movement has swept the country, many non-black groups have joined its coalition. One such … Continue reading
JNS Iran sanctions former official on National Security Council for ‘economic terrorism’ August 3, 2020 Iran sanctioned on Sunday the former director for countering Iran’s weapons of mass destruction at the White House National Security Council, Richard Goldberg, for what … Continue reading
ATLANTA JEWISH TIMES After Tisha B’Av fast, Nick Cannon Reviews Bari Weiss’ Anti-Semitism Book by Philissa Cramer August 3, 2020 Nick Cannon and Bari Weiss exploded into the news within a day of each other this month. So perhaps it … Continue reading
Memo to Seth Rogen: You have an obligation to think before you speak and to have some familiarity with facts before you libel people
AISH An Open Letter to Seth Rogen by Rabbi Benjamin Blech Aug 1, 2020 …I can’t help but wonder how your grandparents who taught you about the reality of anti-Semitism would feel about your performance if they could have been … Continue reading
BREITBART Cori Bush Is Latest Anti-Israel Democrat to Win a Primary by Joel B. Pollak August 5, 2020 Cori Bush, the “progressive” Black Lives Matter activist who defeated ten-term incumbent Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO) in the Missouri primary on … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Wrecking the American Dream by Robert Stacy McCain August 3, 2020 …The one question the media don’t want Americans to contemplate is what will happen if indeed Landslide Joe is elected. Because the Left — that is to say, … Continue reading
“How coverage of the Jewish state became a signifier of the ideological activism that now permeates Western culture”
TABLET MAG Israel Was Ground Zero for the New Woke Religion by Matti Friedman July 27, 2020 …Anyone following the doings of the past few months won’t need a recap of the attempted “cancellations” of scholars and scientists for heresies, … Continue reading
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
CLEVELAND JEWISH NEWS Knesset makes effort to confront anti-Israel, anti-Jewish posts, hate speech online by Israel Kasnett August 1, 2020 …On July 29, the Israeli Knesset held a hearing concerning the growing concern of anti-Semitism found on social media….At the … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Turkey’s Brain Drain: Why Youths See No Future There by Burak Bekdil August 1, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, once declared his political mission as “raising devout (Muslim) generations.” Research in recent years has shown that … Continue reading