Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Category Archives: Politics
JTA Al Sharpton admits to using ‘cheap’ rhetoric about Jews by Ron Kampeas May 20, 2019 Al Sharpton appealed to Reform Jews for a united front in facing down anti-Semitism, racism and other forms of bias and acknowledged his role … Continue reading
This weekend Israel was experienced by hundreds of millions in an unprecedentedly positive way with #TelAviv “the natural home for camp, party-loving #Eurovision”
JERUSALEM POST The real winner of Eurovision was Israel by Michael Dickson May 19, 2019 Israel’s Eurovision entry barely made a dent on the scoreboard but there’s no doubt that the Jewish State was the real winner of the Eurovision … Continue reading
“The Israeli left asked the country to trust in the willingness and ability of the Palestinian leadership to negotiate a settlement to the conflict”
THE HILL The death of Israel’s left by Mark Mellman May 14, 2019 …Right or wrong, fair of unfair, the terrorist response to the Clinton parameters and missile attacks from Gaza after ending the occupation there taught Israelis that the … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
Israel is one of the most free and most prosperous countries in the world. Not only is Israel a booming economy and a wellspring of innovation, it is the only democracy in the Middle East. So why is it so … Continue reading
“Obama’s attempt to make Tehran an ally against ISIS has backfired. Trump needs to ditch that approach to keep Iran in check and prevent an ISIS resurgence”
TABLET MAG A New Strategy to Counter Iran’s Growing Power by Omar Hossino May 15, 2019 …While ISIS has been defeated, Iran has filled the vacuum and now holds sway over vast stretches of the northern Middle East. As ISIS’s … Continue reading
“Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior”
BREITBART Why Democrats Keep Defending, and Promoting, Rashida Tlaib by Caroline Glick May 15, 2019 …Tlaib’s third lie, that in establishing Israel, the Jews caused great suffering among the Palestinian Arabs (“My ancestors, Palestinians…lost their land and some lost their … Continue reading