Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Category Archives: Politics
“One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel”
JEWISH POLICY CENTER U.S.-Israel Security Cooperation Is A Win-Win by Shoshana Bryen November 6, 2019 …Israel’s missile defense capabilities — developed and produced in conjunction with American industry — not only protect Israel from Hamas and Hezbollah missiles, but protect … Continue reading
“Israel is bracing itself for war with Iranian proxies, as Tehran escalates its provocations. But what will the United States do if conflict comes?”
THE ATLANTIC The Coming Middle East Conflagration by Michael Oren November 4, 2019 The senior ministers of the Israeli government met twice last week to discuss the possibility of open war with Iran. They were mindful of the Iranian plan … Continue reading
“Conference of Presidents ‘deeply troubled’ by statements from Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg that aid could be cut to force policy changes on Palestinians, settlements”
JTA Jewish umbrella group condemns candidates’ calls to put conditions on Israel aid by Marcy Oster November 5, 2019 An umbrella group of more than 50 Jewish organizations from across the ideological spectrum condemned calls by Democratic presidential candidates to … Continue reading
Trump Republican challenger Joe Walsh: “I would push for a one-state solution from Jordan to the Mediterranean. The two-state solution is a fallacy. It’s a pipe dream”
JNS GOP presidential primary challenger Joe Walsh vows to be ‘more pro-Israel’ than Trump by Jackson Richman November 8, 2019 Once a staunch pro-Israel Illinois congressman between 2011 and 2013, Joe Walsh launched this past summer a long-shot Republican primary … Continue reading
HEY ALMA Netflix’s ‘The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch’ is a Misogynistic Dumpster Fire by Lior Zaltzman November 5, 2019 The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch, Switzerland’s submission to the Academy awards and the Jewiest movie to hit Netflix in a long … Continue reading
A cautionary tale: Jews and Arabs lived together under a single administration in Mandatory Palestine for 28 years and it was a catastrophe.
JERUSALEM POST The Delusional One-State Solution by Matthew Mainen November 4, 2019 As widespread protests plunge Lebanon into political crisis mode once again, we are reminded that multi-ethnic democracies in the Middle East aren’t exactly a model of good governance. … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG In Praise of Traditional Gender Identity by Professor Jason D Hill Wed Nov 6, 2019 We are witnessing a moment in Western civilization when heterosexuality is under assault. It is being reconstructed and used as a scapegoat … Continue reading