Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Category Archives: Politics
At DC CUFI conference, “several speakers reminded the overwhelmingly Christian audience (with a smattering of observant Jews) that #antisemitism is a cancer, and it’s everybody’s problem”
THE FEDERALIST How To ‘Shine A Light’ Against The Growing Darkness Of Anti-Semitism by Melissa Langsam Braunstein July 12, 2019 “Why Israel, From Why Should I Care to What Can I Do?” was the multi-part question asked and answered this … Continue reading
GATESTONE Sweden is at War by Judith Bergman July 13, 2019 …“Sweden is at war and it is the politicians who are responsible. Five nights in a row, cars have been set on fire in the university town of Lund. … Continue reading
JNS Tlaib condemns bipartisan anti-BDS resolution, claiming it is ‘unconstitutional’ July 11, 2019 U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) condemned the House Foreign Affairs Committee for considering a resolution condemning the anti-Israel BDS movement. The resolution seeks “to silence opposition of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
“Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism”
JEWISH JOURNAL OMG, Just Shut Up: An Open Letter to Linda Sarsour by Ariel Sobel July 11, 2019 Dear Linda Sarsour: This is an appeal to you on behalf of the Jewish community for you to stop speaking for us, … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL I Come to Bury Biden, Not to Praise Him by Peggy Noonan July 11, 2019 Three small points we labor mightily to connect: Joe Biden has me thinking about . . . Julius Caesar. The political class … Continue reading
Jerusalem court ruling proves “Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian terror liability Editorial Board July 9, 2019 In a landmark ruling this week, Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori ruled that the Palestinian Authority is “liable” for terrorist attacks that took place during the Second Intifada, the … Continue reading