Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Category Archives: Politics
Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
COMMENTARY MAGAZINE Memo to President Biden: Please Don’t Mess Up the Abraham Accords by Bret Stephens February 2021 … The prospect that the Arab–Israeli conflict, long thought to be the world’s most intractable, might be brought to an end much … Continue reading
“As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration’s parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration”
JNS The changing of the guard in US-Israel relations by Alex Traiman January 20, 2021 Like many American policies now expected to undergo an about-face following the inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden, U.S.-Israel relations may be gearing up for … Continue reading
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
JNS For Israeli right, Trump’s Mideast legacy will outshine his last days by Orit Arfa January 18, 2021 …“It took a man who was not the norm, not a career politician, not a regular ‘dude’—a dude that came from being … Continue reading
JTA AEPi executive steps down from pro-Trump group following backlash from fraternity alumni by Ben Sales January 20, 2021 An AEPi executive is leaving his position with a group whose political arm took part in the Jan. 6 pro-Donald Trump … Continue reading
Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel…Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
ALGEMEINER Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Calls Israel a ‘Racist State,’ Spreads False Claims on Vaccinating Palestinians by Staff January 19, 2021 US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) called Israel a “racist state” in an interview Tuesday with the left-wing news program Democracy … Continue reading
“Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning”
GATESTONE Educational Ethnic Cleansing by Richard Kemp January 20, 2021 “The goal is achieved! No more Jews at German universities,” the leading Nazi student newspaper, Die Bewegung, triumphantly proclaimed in 1938. Of course, nothing like it could ever happen again. Except something like … Continue reading
“It is time for UNRWA to finally come clean about its teaching of the radical Palestinian curriculum”
ALGEMEINER After Watchdog Report, UNRWA Admits Educational Materials Rife With Anti-Israel Racism and Incitement by Staff January 14, 2021 The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which serves Palestinian refugees, admitted on Thursday that its educational materials contain exhortations … Continue reading
“The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel said it would “exclude” those in UAE from call to ban Israeli economic and diplomatic partnerships”
JNS As Israel-UAE ties deepen, BDS advocates ‘give up’ on efforts to boycott Jewish state January 15, 2021 Amid expanding ties between Israel and the United Arab Emirates following the Abraham Accords, a leading Palestinian BDS organization is giving up … Continue reading