Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Politics
In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC “Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter”
THE TOWER U.S. Ambassador at UNHRC: Applying One Standard to Israel and No One Else is Anti-Semitic by Staff March 19, 2019 Declaring the United Nations Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) policy toward Israel to be anti-Semitic, the United States Ambassador … Continue reading
“Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Omar controversy, new group aims to get more Israel backers into Congress by Eric Cortellessa March 19, 2019 A new group was launched Tuesday to bolster pro-Israel candidates running for Congress. Following the 2018 midterms and … Continue reading
Syria: “The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER How the US can work with Israel in Syria without putting more boots on the ground by Michael Makovsky March 17, 2019 …For several years, Israel has waged a concerted and increasingly public campaign to deny Iran’s most … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Corbynism Comes to America by James Kirchik March 13, 2019 …How Labour reached this deplorable condition is one that should seriously concern liberals in the United States, where a similar dynamic is playing out in the Democratic Party. An … Continue reading
“The Industry of Lies argues that the global Israel-boycott movement has emboldened a growing disconnect between facts and perceptions”
MIDDLE EAST QUARTERLY Ben-Dror Yemini: Industry of Lies, Media, Academia, and the Israeli-Arab Conflict Reviewed by Asaf Romirowsky Spring 2019 Edward Said called Palestinians “the victims of the victims,” and such Holocaust inversion has been baked into the Palestinian story, … Continue reading
Low-level Gaza member touched rockets, setting them off by mistake, Israeli report says; fire came as Hamas chiefs were meeting with incredulous Egyptian mediators”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Like Monty Python: TV details how Hamas ‘accidentally’ fired rockets at Tel Aviv by Staff March 15, 2019 The two Gaza rockets that almost brought Israel and Hamas to war late Thursday were fired by accident, Israel’s … Continue reading