Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Category Archives: Politics
“I wonder if the dictator Erdogan will be so kind as to offer thanks to Mossad for saving the lives of his people. Spoiler alert: He won’t”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Mossad intel foiled 50 terrorist attacks in 20 countries by Ariel Kahana July 10, 2019 Information provided by Israeli intelligence services helped foil at least 50 terror attacks planned by the Islamic State group … Continue reading
“Kyriakos Mitsotakis is the son of an avid Israel supporter who advocated strengthening Greek Israeli relations”
YNET Jerusalem pleased with Greece’s choice of new prime minister by Itamar Eichner July 8, 2019 Satisfaction was evident in Jerusalem Sunday, when results of the Greek election became known. The candidate considered a long-time friend of Israel has emerged … Continue reading
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Straining to Defend Rashida Tlaib at the Jewish Telegraphic Agency by Ken Levin July 2, 2019 Attacks on Israel that distort the reality of the Jewish state’s past and present in the service of undermining its well-being … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST WJC calls on Congress to make Holocaust education mandatory in U.S. schools by Ilanit Chernick July 7, 2019 The World Jewish Congress has called on the United States Congress to ensure that Holocaust education will be mandatory in … Continue reading
“When President Bush came on the line, however, he not only refused to destroy al-Kibar but said that he also expected Israel to behave with restraint”
JEWISH REVIEW OF BOOKS Red Light, Green Light, a review of Yaakov Katz’s Shadow Strike: Inside Israel’s Secret Mission to Eliminate Syrian Nuclear Power by Michael Doran Summer 2019 In early July 2007, President George W. Bush called Israeli prime … Continue reading
“Among young respondents ages 16-34, 45 per cent said they choose not to wear, carry or display distinguishable Jewish items in public because there are concerned about their safety”
CANADIAN JEWISH NEWS 41 per cent of young European Jews have considered emigrating due to anti-Semitism by JTA July 4, 2019 Forty-one per cent of some 2,700 young Jews in Europe said in a poll that they have considered emigrating … Continue reading