Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Category Archives: Politics
JERUSALEM POST Pompeo says Netanyahu’s ‘annex West Bank’ talk won’t hurt peace prospects by Tovah Lazaroff and Omri Nahmias April 14, 2019 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in an interview Friday night that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s talk about … Continue reading
JTA Reform and Conservative movements join letter asking Trump to oppose Netanyahu bids to annex territory by Ron Kampeas April 12, 2019 Nine Jewish groups, including five associated with the Reform and Conservative movements, wrote to President Donald Trump asking … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER US Blocks Entry to Controversial BDS Activist Omar Barghouti Ahead of Speaking Tour by Benjamin Kerstein April 11, 2019 Omar Barghouti, one of the world’s most prominent supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, has been denied … Continue reading
“By seeking to override or ignore the will of Israeli democracy, Democrats are accelerating the breakdown of the rapidly eroding bipartisan consensus in favor of the Jewish state”
JNS Democrats’ war on Netanyahu isn’t compatible with a pro-Israel stance by Jonathan S. Tobin April 11, 2019 When leaders of Tammany Hall—the legendary Democratic machine that ran New York City for more than a century—would be confronted with an … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Huge Netanyahu Victory, Israeli Left Trashed, Orthodox Judaism Rules by David Israel April 10, 2019 Benjamin Netanyahu has won it all Tuesday, establishing himself as both the smartest politician in Israel’s history, and, very likely, the longest serving … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER RJC Vegas Highlights April 8, 2019 Trump began his speech by saying “Shabbat Shalom” and was quickly interrupted by protestors from IfNotNow. After the protestors were escorted out, Trump said they’re “going back home to mommy… And will be … Continue reading