Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- A champion of the rights of American Jews, Dr Seuss himself experienced anti-Semitism (though he was a practicing Lutheran)
- "Epic Jew-hating rant from Said Lufti" filmed at CAIR event [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: General Qassem Soleimani
TABLET MAGAZINE The Life of Iran’s Most Celebrated Mass Killer by Peter Theroux January 7, 2021 Late in Arash Azizi’s fluent and groundbreaking new biography of the late Qassem Soleimani, The Shadow Commander: Soleimani, the U.S., and Iran’s Global Ambitions, the … Continue reading
“Just like Trump’s unilateral push to overhaul NAFTA, he’s shown a willingness to tolerate some damage at home in the hope that the damage inflicted on the other parties would be far greater and force them to make concessions”
PROJECT SYNDICATE Is Trump’s Iran Strategy Working? by Mohamed A. El-Erian January 16, 2020 US President Donald Trump’s authorization of the targeted killing of Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Suleimani is, in many ways, similar to his administration’s approach to trade. In … Continue reading
#IranDeal Obama administration”in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs” sabotaged assassination plot
FRONT PAGE MAG Did Obama Tip off Iran to Israeli Plan to Take Out World’s Premier Terrorist? by Ari Lieberman January 12, 2018 …The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported that three years ago, Israel was on the verge of liquidating [Iranian general, Qassem] Soleimani … Continue reading