Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- It wasn't until after Oslo, when "peace" broke out, that the bodies of murdered Israelis began piling up
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: Modern Language Association
#BDSFail 18,000 member group says academic boycott of Israel “contradicts MLA’s purpose to promote teaching and research on language and literature”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Modern Language Association members pass ANTI-BDS resolution by 2-1 margin by William A. Jacobson June 14, 2017 In a severe blow to the anti-Israel academic boycott movement, the 18,000 member Modern Language Association has passed a Resolution explicitly … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William A Jacobson January 4, 2015 At the American Historical Association annual meeting in New York City, an anti-Israel group called Historians Against the War sought to present two anti-Israel resolutions (here and here). Neither resolution called … Continue reading