Most Clicked This Week
- "Jewish allegiance to Germany in the early days of the Third Reich is one of the great unrequited love stories of history"
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Contrary to what you've been told Tikkun Olam "isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d"
- “The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
- “New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact”
Tag Archives: American Jewish Committee
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading
AJC AJC Attended Hanukkah Celebration Hosted by Azerbaijan Embassy in Washington by David Harris December 15, 2016 A media report suggesting that AJC was “one of four major Jewish groups” refusing to attend an event held in Washington by the … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER American Jews Betrayed by Their Leaders. Again by Carol Greenwald December 6, 2015 On December 2, a letter signed by one thousand rabbis was delivered to Congress calling on “our elected officials to uphold the great legacy of … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak August 5, 2015 The American Jewish Committee (AJC), one of the oldest, largest, and most influential Jewish organizations in the United States, announced on Wednesday that it opposed the Iran deal. President Obama had met with Jewish … Continue reading
Weisenthal Center Calls on Obama to Denounce Iran’s ‘Quds Day’ Rallies Featuring ‘Death to Israel’ Chants
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman July 10, 2015 ….“The Simon Weisenthal Center is urging President Obama to denounce today’s al-Quds Day demonstrations in Iran where chants of ‘Death To America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ could be heard,” said the Wiesenthal Center. Rabbi Abraham Cooper, … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Manya Brachear Pashman June 24, 2015 A nonprofit group devoted to promoting global fellowship and civic conversations is under fire for rescinding an invitation to one of Israel’s top U.S. diplomats. Roey Gilad, consul general of Israel to … Continue reading
AMERICAN JEWISH COMMITTEE June 9, 2015 The Jerusalem Post’s Caroline Glick debates Haaretz’s Ari Shavit in the AJC Global Forum 2015 Great Debate on the viability of the two-state solution.
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jeff Robbins December 29, 2014 …..The lesson for the American Jewish organizations [e.g. Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee, AIPAC and the Jewish federations] ought to be that tired strategies aimed at the rich and the over-50 … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Loewenthal Marcus October 14, 2014 Peter Gelb has generated a drama worthy of an important new opera about the American Jewish community. And here, in The Jewish Press, is an exclusive of the cast and the … Continue reading