Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
Tag Archives: American Jewish Committee
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading
AJC AJC Attended Hanukkah Celebration Hosted by Azerbaijan Embassy in Washington by David Harris December 15, 2016 A media report suggesting that AJC was “one of four major Jewish groups” refusing to attend an event held in Washington by the … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER American Jews Betrayed by Their Leaders. Again by Carol Greenwald December 6, 2015 On December 2, a letter signed by one thousand rabbis was delivered to Congress calling on “our elected officials to uphold the great legacy of … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak August 5, 2015 The American Jewish Committee (AJC), one of the oldest, largest, and most influential Jewish organizations in the United States, announced on Wednesday that it opposed the Iran deal. President Obama had met with Jewish … Continue reading
Weisenthal Center Calls on Obama to Denounce Iran’s ‘Quds Day’ Rallies Featuring ‘Death to Israel’ Chants
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman July 10, 2015 ….“The Simon Weisenthal Center is urging President Obama to denounce today’s al-Quds Day demonstrations in Iran where chants of ‘Death To America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ could be heard,” said the Wiesenthal Center. Rabbi Abraham Cooper, … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Manya Brachear Pashman June 24, 2015 A nonprofit group devoted to promoting global fellowship and civic conversations is under fire for rescinding an invitation to one of Israel’s top U.S. diplomats. Roey Gilad, consul general of Israel to … Continue reading