Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: American Jewish Committee
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading
AJC AJC Attended Hanukkah Celebration Hosted by Azerbaijan Embassy in Washington by David Harris December 15, 2016 A media report suggesting that AJC was “one of four major Jewish groups” refusing to attend an event held in Washington by the … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER American Jews Betrayed by Their Leaders. Again by Carol Greenwald December 6, 2015 On December 2, a letter signed by one thousand rabbis was delivered to Congress calling on “our elected officials to uphold the great legacy of … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak August 5, 2015 The American Jewish Committee (AJC), one of the oldest, largest, and most influential Jewish organizations in the United States, announced on Wednesday that it opposed the Iran deal. President Obama had met with Jewish … Continue reading
Weisenthal Center Calls on Obama to Denounce Iran’s ‘Quds Day’ Rallies Featuring ‘Death to Israel’ Chants
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman July 10, 2015 ….“The Simon Weisenthal Center is urging President Obama to denounce today’s al-Quds Day demonstrations in Iran where chants of ‘Death To America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ could be heard,” said the Wiesenthal Center. Rabbi Abraham Cooper, … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Manya Brachear Pashman June 24, 2015 A nonprofit group devoted to promoting global fellowship and civic conversations is under fire for rescinding an invitation to one of Israel’s top U.S. diplomats. Roey Gilad, consul general of Israel to … Continue reading
AMERICAN JEWISH COMMITTEE June 9, 2015 The Jerusalem Post’s Caroline Glick debates Haaretz’s Ari Shavit in the AJC Global Forum 2015 Great Debate on the viability of the two-state solution.
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jeff Robbins December 29, 2014 …..The lesson for the American Jewish organizations [e.g. Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee, AIPAC and the Jewish federations] ought to be that tired strategies aimed at the rich and the over-50 … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Loewenthal Marcus October 14, 2014 Peter Gelb has generated a drama worthy of an important new opera about the American Jewish community. And here, in The Jewish Press, is an exclusive of the cast and the … Continue reading