Most Clicked This Week
- The president of Germany -- the country that brought us the Holocaust -- has just congratulated the country that has a) denied the Holocaust and b) called for Israel's destruction
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
Tag Archives: Jonathan Schanzer
“It’s amazing what you learn about yourself when you start publishing about Turkey’s links to terrorist groups.”
WEEKLY STANDARD I’m a Wonk at a Think Tank. Turkish Media Say I’m an International Man of Mystery by Jonathan Schanzer November 28, 2018 I’m a terrorist, an intelligence agent for at least two Middle East governments, a coup-plotter, and … Continue reading
Schanzer see shades of ’67 Six Day War: “Russia’s allies are again provoking the Israelis, who may ultimately see little choice but to strike first”
NEWSWEEK Russia Risks a Showdown with Israel over Hezbollah in Syria by Jonathan Schanzer April 29, 2017 …The Israelis have warned repeatedly that the next war with Hezbollah could be one in which Israel will seek nothing less than total … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Anti-Israel Money Trail by Bret Stephens April 25, 2016 …Student for Justice in Palestine’s self-declared goal is to end Israel’s “occupation and colonization of all Arab lands” while “promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL PROJECT Officials in “leadership positions within the American BDS campaign” came from organizations linked to Hamas funding by Omri Ceren April 19, 2016 A “significant contingent” of the former leadership of “three organizations that were designated or shut … Continue reading
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading