Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: José Saramago
“Instead of backing the only country that gives full rights to all its citizens, they are instrumental in attacking not only Israel but the Jewish people”
GATESTONE The Israel-Bashing Industry’s “Intellectuals” by Giulio+Meotti March 16, 2016 What is the only country about which can be said that its very existence is disputed? Clue: Not Zimbabwe, not Tuvalu, not even overrun Tibet. Which country’s boundaries, bought with … Continue reading