Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: James Comey
Bill Clinton’s Pollster: “It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch”
THE HILL Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all by Mark Penn May 20, 2018 The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with … Continue reading
“Throughout American history — from Adams to Jefferson to Lincoln to Roosevelt to Kennedy to Obama — presidents have directed (not merely requested) the Justice Department to investigate, prosecute (or not prosecute) specific individuals or categories of individuals”
GATESTONE History, Precedent and Comey Statement Show that Trump Did Not Obstruct Justice by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2017 …The statement may provide political ammunition to Trump opponents, but unless they are willing to stretch James Comey’s words and take … Continue reading
“Republican and Democratic partisans often resort to the criminal law as a way of demonizing their political enemies”
GATESTONE President Trump Did Not Obstruct Justice by Alan M. Dershowitz May 11, 2017 An absurd argument is now being put forward by some Democratic ideologues: namely that President Trump engaged in the crime of obstructing justice by firing FBI … Continue reading
FBI, DOJ staff dismayed that powerful people should not be charged — decision came from the top down to not charge Hillary Clinton
FOX NEWS FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider by Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley October 13, 2016 The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation — As Predicted by Andrew C. McCarthy September 26, 2016 “How is this not classified?” So exclaimed Hillary Clinton’s close aide and confidante, Huma Abedin. The FBI had just shown her an … Continue reading
Comey “wanted us to know Hillary was guilty as hell. But he was not willing to pit the FBI against Obama’s DOJ”
AMERICAN THINKER Why Comey Blinked by Karin McQuillan July 6, 2016 …Comey is telling us he spoke to the Obama DOJ about “what resolution may be appropriate.” It is obvious he was told that no criminal charges would be brought … Continue reading
#TreyGowdy grills FBI Director #JimComey on #HillaryClinton Email Scandal. No matter your politics, worth 5 minutes to view [VIDEO]
July 7, 2016 In crisp lawyerly style, Trey Gowdy makes good use of his 5 minutes, questioning FBI Director Jim Comey on his astonishing “no-prosecute” recommendation for Hillary Clinton after proving “extreme carelessness” in her (and her staff’s) mishandling of … Continue reading