Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
“President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi tells CBS (in interview Egyptian government asked not to air) that his country is cooperating with Israeli security forces in order to drive Islamic State out of Sinai Peninsula”
YNET Report: Sisi says Egypt, Israel cooperate against militants by Associated Press January 5, 2019 Egypt’s president has told CBS that his country and Israel, with whom it fought four wars, are cooperating against Islamic State militants in the Sinai … Continue reading
“Egypt has allowed Israel to conduct more than 100 air strikes in northern Sinai in an effort to root out terrorists affiliated with Islamic State,The New York Times reported on Saturday”
JERUSALEM POST NYT Report: ‘Israel struck over 100 targets in Sinai with Cairo’s okay’ by Daniel J. Roth February 3, 2018 …For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign in … Continue reading
“Official mainstream organizations like the ADL and the Reform movement have effectively adopted the same role as J Street and engaged in unprecedented partisan activities that have undoubtedly created anti-Jewish hostility among Trump supporters”
ISRAEL HAYOM Don’t jeopardize this great opportunity by Isi Leibler March 3, 2017 …Another most astonishing development is the almost open alliance between Israel and the moderate Sunni states, which Trump has been actively encouraging. The relationship with Egyptian President … Continue reading
THE HILL The Israel-Egypt partnership deepens by Oren Kessler August 5, 2016 Egypt last week marked Revolution Day, the day commemorating the 1952 Free Officers’ revolt that toppled the playboy King Farouk. Next door in Israel, the Egyptian embassy threw … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Steinitz: ‘Egypt floods Hamas tunnels, in part due to Israel’s request’ by Staff February 6, 2016 Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said Saturday that Egyptian president Abdel Fattah al-Sisi ordered the flooding of several Hamas tunnels linking Egypt to the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israel worried Egypt’s Sisi might fall to jihadist insurgents by Staff November 7, 2015 Israeli officials are reportedly growing concerned over the long-term viability of the current Egyptian regime in light of gains made by Islamists in their … Continue reading