Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
“With trade surging between Israel and the United Arab Emirates following the Abraham Accords, Sisi may see a compelling case for thawing the cold peace that Israel and Egypt have maintained since 1979”
AL ARABIYA Egypt’s President Sisi is moving to thaw relations with Israel, reap economic rewards by Hussain Abdul-Hussain September 16, 2021 For the first time in a decade, an Israeli prime minister is visiting Egypt. President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi is … Continue reading
“Designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist designation could complicate Washington’s relationship with NATO ally Turkey”
REUTERS Trump weighs labelling Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group by Steve Holland April 30, 2019 President Donald Trump is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a foreign terrorist organisation (FTO), the White House said on Tuesday, which would bring sanctions … Continue reading
“President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi tells CBS (in interview Egyptian government asked not to air) that his country is cooperating with Israeli security forces in order to drive Islamic State out of Sinai Peninsula”
YNET Report: Sisi says Egypt, Israel cooperate against militants by Associated Press January 5, 2019 Egypt’s president has told CBS that his country and Israel, with whom it fought four wars, are cooperating against Islamic State militants in the Sinai … Continue reading
“Egypt has allowed Israel to conduct more than 100 air strikes in northern Sinai in an effort to root out terrorists affiliated with Islamic State,The New York Times reported on Saturday”
JERUSALEM POST NYT Report: ‘Israel struck over 100 targets in Sinai with Cairo’s okay’ by Daniel J. Roth February 3, 2018 …For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign in … Continue reading
“Official mainstream organizations like the ADL and the Reform movement have effectively adopted the same role as J Street and engaged in unprecedented partisan activities that have undoubtedly created anti-Jewish hostility among Trump supporters”
ISRAEL HAYOM Don’t jeopardize this great opportunity by Isi Leibler March 3, 2017 …Another most astonishing development is the almost open alliance between Israel and the moderate Sunni states, which Trump has been actively encouraging. The relationship with Egyptian President … Continue reading
THE HILL The Israel-Egypt partnership deepens by Oren Kessler August 5, 2016 Egypt last week marked Revolution Day, the day commemorating the 1952 Free Officers’ revolt that toppled the playboy King Farouk. Next door in Israel, the Egyptian embassy threw … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Steinitz: ‘Egypt floods Hamas tunnels, in part due to Israel’s request’ by Staff February 6, 2016 Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said Saturday that Egyptian president Abdel Fattah al-Sisi ordered the flooding of several Hamas tunnels linking Egypt to the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israel worried Egypt’s Sisi might fall to jihadist insurgents by Staff November 7, 2015 Israeli officials are reportedly growing concerned over the long-term viability of the current Egyptian regime in light of gains made by Islamists in their … Continue reading