Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
- Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs: Top 6 things wrong with #IranDeal
Tag Archives: UNIFIL
COMMENTARY UNIFIL Deters EU from Banning Hezbollah by Evelyn Gordon December 13, 2018 It’s no secret that UNIFIL, the UN peacekeeping force in Lebanon, has never done the job it’s supposedly there to do. But this week, we learned that … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Claudia Rosett May 27, 2015 Reports out of southern Lebanon tell us that the Iran-backed terrorist group Hezbollah continues to expand its network of tunnels along the border with Israel, preparing for another war. That’s not an accusation … Continue reading