Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: Marxism
“Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter”
AMERICANS FOR PEACE AND TOLERANCE New APT video analyzes the Black Lives Matter organization’s attitude to Jews and Zionism October 18, 2020 These are anxious times: the arc of justice is not bending our way. We are witnessing the demise … Continue reading
“The polls so far show that the Democrats, a party extremely heavily influenced by Marxism and the doctrine of state control, is about to take control of the federal government”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Our Second Civil War: Communism Collapsed Only to Revive by Ben Stein October 12, 2020 Now for a few thoughts on the coming second civil war and why the first Fort Sumter shots may have already been fired. … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Antifa made me Christian by Chadwick Moore September 28, 2020 It’s a putrid August night in Brooklyn, with hazy orbs floating around the orange light from streetlamps lining a block of bars and restaurants. A dull murmur drifts up … Continue reading
CALIFORNIA POLICY CENTER Cultural Marxism For The Kids by Larry Sands September 25, 2020 The results of a survey released last week revealed that two-thirds of 18-39 year-old Americans do not know that 6 million Jews were killed during the Holocaust. … Continue reading
“As its Marxist pedigree makes clear, #BlackLivesMatter is committed to overthrowing our entire system”
CITY JOURNAL To Destroy America by Mike Gonzalez September 1, 2020 …Indeed, the leaders of the Black Lives Matter organizations fueling this summer’s disturbances were trained by self-described Marxist revolutionaries who have long used the plight of black Americans as … Continue reading
QUILLETTE The Challenge of Marxism by Yoram Hazony August 16, 2020 For a generation after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, most Americans and Europeans regarded Marxism as an enemy that had been defeated once and for all. … Continue reading
#BLM An Orthodox–and conservative–Jewish professor explains why he’s not attending his employer’s reeducation programming
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOLARS See Clearly, Decide Wisely, Act Justly by Jeffrey J. Poelvoorde June 15, 2020 Editor’s Note: This open letter was written by Jeffrey J. Poelvoorde, an associate professor of history and politics at Converse College. It is … Continue reading
“The marxism taught in colleges and universities is anti-Western, seeing the West as no more than a source of conquest, oppression, and exploitation”
DAILY CALLER Marxism Failed In The World, But Conquered Western Academia by Philip Carl Salzman January 11, 2016 One of the great lessons of the 20th century, paid for with the suffering and blood of hundreds of millions, is that … Continue reading