Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Senator Tom Cotton
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Top US Senator Reintroduces Bill to Cut Off American Funding of Palestinian Authority Over ‘Barbaric’ Practice of Monetarily Rewarding Terrorists and Their Families by Barney Breen-Portnoy Febrary 28, 2017 A prominent US senator reintroduced legislation on Tuesday that would … Continue reading
Senator Cotton: Allowing Iran access to the dollar would “truly unravel every last sanction that we have against Iran, not just for their nuclear program, but for their campaign of aggression and terror throughout the Middle East” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD Cotton Puts His Foot Down on Iran Deal by Lee Smith April 21, 2016 Yesterday Sen. Tom Cotton moved to block confirmation of an Obama nominee for an important post at the Department of Treasury. Adam Szubin was … Continue reading
Unless legislators support the boycott of Israel, it’s hard to understand why they aren’t supporting Sen. Tom Cotton’s proposed law
JEWISH PRESS Here’s an Easy Way to Find Out if Your Congress Member is Actually Pro-Israel by Lori Lowenthal Marcus January 5, 2016 …It would be hard to understand how a legislator who claims to be pro-Israel could justify any position other … Continue reading
Sen. Tom Cotton introduces legislation to rescind Obama administration’s regulation forbidding labeling any goods produced beyond the “Green Line”
JEWISH PRESS Bill Introduced to Undo US Ban on Label ‘Made in Israel’ if Beyond Green Line by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 2, 2016 U.S. Senator Tom Cotton (R-AK) introduced legislation on Monday, Feb. 1, that would undo a regulation … Continue reading