Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Senator Tom Cotton
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Top US Senator Reintroduces Bill to Cut Off American Funding of Palestinian Authority Over ‘Barbaric’ Practice of Monetarily Rewarding Terrorists and Their Families by Barney Breen-Portnoy Febrary 28, 2017 A prominent US senator reintroduced legislation on Tuesday that would … Continue reading
Senator Cotton: Allowing Iran access to the dollar would “truly unravel every last sanction that we have against Iran, not just for their nuclear program, but for their campaign of aggression and terror throughout the Middle East” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD Cotton Puts His Foot Down on Iran Deal by Lee Smith April 21, 2016 Yesterday Sen. Tom Cotton moved to block confirmation of an Obama nominee for an important post at the Department of Treasury. Adam Szubin was … Continue reading
Unless legislators support the boycott of Israel, it’s hard to understand why they aren’t supporting Sen. Tom Cotton’s proposed law
JEWISH PRESS Here’s an Easy Way to Find Out if Your Congress Member is Actually Pro-Israel by Lori Lowenthal Marcus January 5, 2016 …It would be hard to understand how a legislator who claims to be pro-Israel could justify any position other … Continue reading
Sen. Tom Cotton introduces legislation to rescind Obama administration’s regulation forbidding labeling any goods produced beyond the “Green Line”
JEWISH PRESS Bill Introduced to Undo US Ban on Label ‘Made in Israel’ if Beyond Green Line by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 2, 2016 U.S. Senator Tom Cotton (R-AK) introduced legislation on Monday, Feb. 1, that would undo a regulation … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Editorial Board July 29, 2015 A remarkable four minutes of video has emerged from Secretary of State Kerry’s testimony before the Senate. It shows the Secretary squirming under the questioning of Senator Cotton on what the agile … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Mark Thiessen July 27, 2015 President Obama promised that his nuclear deal with Iran would not be “based on trust” but rather “unprecedented verification.” Now it turns out Obama’s verification regime is based on trust after all … Continue reading