Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
Tag Archives: Sloan and Guy Rachmuth
Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year’s tuition
JERUSALEM POST Time to draw lines and defend them by Caroline Glick February 29, 2016 At a certain point you just have to know when draw a line in the sand. Sloan and Guy Rachmuth, Jewish parents in Durham, North … Continue reading