Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Knesset
“Netanyahu called the decision to entrust the work of the committee to representatives of the Joint Arab List a “disgrace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Arab List now heading committee that handles victims of terror by Zeev Klein , Gideon Allon , Daniel Siryoti , Danielle Roth-Avneri March 25, 2020 The Joint Arab List has been assigned the temporary … Continue reading
“The parliamentarians who refuse to join the right-wing bloc are united by a singular goal: to dethrone Netanyahu”
JNS The undemocratic alliance bent on toppling Netanyahu by Alex Traiman March 4, 2020 In Israel’s third election in less than one year, embattled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defeated his closest challenger by three Knesset seats (36-33), and his bloc … Continue reading
“Israel Hayom-i24News survey finds 60% of Israelis plan to vote for the same party in September as they did in April, while 23% plan to vote differently”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Poll: Majority of Israelis plan on repeating April election vote by Mati Tuchfeld, i24NEWS, Israel Hayom Staff August 23, 2019 In just four weeks’ time, Israelis will once again head to the ballot box … Continue reading
“In a shocking turn of events, Netanyahu unable to secure a majority coalition in parliament; Likud-drafted motion to dissolve Knesset passes 74-45 in late-night vote”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Knesset votes for new elections on September 17 after PM fails to form coalition by Tamar Pileggi and Raoul Wootliff May 30, 2019 Israel’s parliament on Wednesday voted to dissolve a mere month after it was sworn … Continue reading
“Israel’s confusing plethora of small parties actually keeps Ḥaredim and Israeli Arabs, in particular, from becoming too alienated”
MOSAIC How Israel’s Electoral System Brings the Country’s Fringes Into Its Center by Evelyn Gordon April 9, 2019 Like Haviv Rettig Gur in “How and Why Israelis Vote,” I, too, think the advantages of Israel’s parliamentary system outweigh its disadvantages, … Continue reading
Caroline Glick: “Every once in a while, over the past year or two, I found myself wondering whether I should throw my hat into the ring and enter politics”
JERUSALEM POST Caroline Glick speaks out about her decision to join Shaked, Bennett by Caroline B. Glick January 4, 2019 …This brings me to my decision this week to move to a new stop on my Zionist journey. This week … Continue reading
“For a change, there was no daylight between the views Pence outlined in the Knesset and those of his Israeli hosts” [VIDEO]
NATIONAL REVIEW Trump in the Middle East: Note Who Curses America, and Who Blesses It by Yoram Hazony January 23, 2018 President Donald Trump has promised that in the Middle East under his presidency, “there are many things that can … Continue reading