Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- “Sharpton refers to himself as a “reverend,” but he never attended any seminary. He has attended a different cloistered institution: prison”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Iran's Islamist regime, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary today, scores highest in the world when it comes to executing people per capita"
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Ben Shapiro at Yale: "When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- CNN panel gets heated: Democrats challenging support for Israel
Tag Archives: Pew Research
“Trump’s favorability rating in Israel (69%) is significantly higher than those of former US President Barack Obama at the end of his term in 2016”
i24NEWS Support for Trump higher in Israel than almost any other nation: poll October 2, 2018 US President Donald Trump’s popularity is higher in Israel than almost any other nation, despite historic low approval ratings among other key American allies, … Continue reading
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading