Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- "Long-festering strains between the world’s two largest communities jeopardize the prospects of a shared Jewish future. Here’s a way forward"
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- “The uproar over the television program about gays in the Gaza Strip is yet another example of how Palestinian society is still far from recognizing and respecting the rights of the gay community”
- Katie Hopkins in Israel with Yishai Fleisher: Why Jewish youth flock to Hebron from around the world
Tag Archives: Pew Research
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading