Most Clicked This Week
- "Until American progressives accept that the occupation is not the central issue for Israelis, we're going to have a hard time reunifying the Jewish people"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Antisemite, anti-Israel Jeremy Corbyn will be “more sympathetic to the views of Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Assad regime in Syria than Britain's long-standing allies in Washington and Europe”
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- #BDSFail U.S. opposing European Union decision "to single out Israeli goods"
Tag Archives: Feminist Sociological Theory of Intersectionality
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Matt Lebovic October 27, 2014 Using the theory of ‘intersectionality’ first pioneered 25 years ago, Israel is condemned at universities amid a rise in anti-Semitism for imposing an ‘interlocking matrix of oppression’ Two national student organization’s … Continue reading