Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: Voice of Israel
ALGEMEINER American-Israeli Journalist Recounts Near-Lynching by Palestinian Mob En Route to Jerusalem by Ruthie Blum October 7, 2015 “Today was my turn,” said a resident of Elazar in Gush Etzion in the West Bank, referring to his brush with Palestinian … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Noa Amouyal, Seth J. Frantzman August 25, 2015 “It’s a classic start-up story, delusional to the last minute,” a former employee said of the station’s sudden shutdown. “We were in the back seat of the car when … Continue reading
First-ever pro-Israel rally in Brookfield, IL STAND WITH ISRAEL RALLY ! SUNDAY JUNE 28 AT 6 PM 9146 Lincoln Avenue, Brookfield, IL This event is free and open to the public. Co-sponsored by StandWithUs and Voice of Israel. Click here to … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by David Daoud May 27, 2015 Members of the popular pop rock band OneRepublic, who are currently touring Israel, surprised IDF soldiers manning an Iron Dome missile defense battery in Ashkelon with a visit on Wednesday morning. While some international … Continue reading
VOICE OF ISRAEL March 30, 2015 Dr. Mordechai Kedar is Research Associate at the BESA Center for Strategic Studies at Bar Ilan University, a renowned expert on radical Islam, and served for 25 years as Lt. Col. in Israeli military … Continue reading
As mentioned in earlier postings, I’m in Israel this week with our CAMERA board, in meetings with government officials, media people, academics, writers and others. Our group’s director, Andrea Levin, just “appeared” on Voice of Israel where she gives an overview of CAMERA’s mission. Click to hear her … Continue reading