Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"
Tag Archives: Apartheid Week
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
“Disguising herself as a fervent and devoted BDS supporter, Adi Cohen participated in rallies, speeches and panels during Israel Apartheid Week and discovered their recruitment methods and how they silence their opposition”
YNET NEWS Inside the BDS lions’ den by Adi Cohen March 31, 2016 I sat for a full hour, tapping my foot restlessly. I was in a small East London room that serves as the offices of the Friends of Al-Aqsa. … Continue reading
“With the stated goal of fueling efforts to boycott, divest, and sanction Israel, Israeli Apartheid Week was first launched in Toronto in 2005, but has since spread to 150 cities and campuses across the globe”
TABLET MAG It’s Anti-Apartheid Week in the U.K.! by Elhanan Miller March 1, 2016 Lea was walking out of a lecture at Cambridge University when she noticed a peculiar occurrence outside the history building. Metal fencing had been put up, … Continue reading