Most Clicked This Week
- "Jewish allegiance to Germany in the early days of the Third Reich is one of the great unrequited love stories of history"
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Contrary to what you've been told Tikkun Olam "isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- “The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
- The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
Tag Archives: Uman
In 2020, another pogrom in Ukraine. “Witnesses say that the Ukrainians were running wildly through the street looking for Jews with knives and clubs in their hands”
YESHIVA WORLD Pogrom in Umam over Shabbos: Ukrainian Thugs Attack Jews, 4 Evacuated To Hospitals January 11, 2020 A group of about 30 Ukrainian thugs went on a rampage close to midnight on Friday night in Uman and mercilessly beat … Continue reading