Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Dianne Feinstein
“From Dianne Feinstein to John Kerry to Maxine Waters to Cory ‘Spartacus’ Booker, Democrats are losing their marbles”
NATIONAL REVIEW Descent into Progressive Madness by Victor Davis Hanson September 18, 2018 …In publicizing the letter anonymously at first, Feinstein apparently had lots of aims besides blowing up the Kavanaugh sure-thing nomination. In the new progressive world of Julia … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Michael Goodwin December 10, 2014 A television documentary the other night featured American soldiers who fought the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge, the last major German offensive of World War II. The soldiers were … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Michael Gerson December 8, 2014 With the release of the Feinstein report on CIA interrogations of high-value terrorists a decade ago, let’s consider the situation of intelligence personnel who have been involved, not in that program but … Continue reading